Auction Shipping

I still have not received any information on my item and my first email went unanswered. I emailed again today, this time to the general events inbox. I'm hoping for a response soon, I'd really like to pay for shipping and receive my item. Since it will need to be reframed it will be awhile before I can get it up in the house and I am really looking forward to it!

My item was small (a flat mickey ears ornament) and it arrived a few days ago without any previous communication.

I never got an answer on my having paid for the shipping option during the auction. So, I just gave up and paid their additional fee. I received my items yesterday.

Still nothing and nobody will respond to email. I tried calling today and got transferred to a voicemail, maybe that will work.

I'm happy to support GKTW but this is fairly frustrating.

Update: Got in touch with someone. Apparently my item shipped out a month ago and they think it was lost in transit. Super strange because I was never contacted about shipping and it was a very large framed poster. Bummer, I was really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
We won one of the experiences, so no shipping needed, and we still have not been contacted about it. Has anyone else that won an experience gotten any communication or information on how to schedule or redeem? Did GKTW coordinate this or did someone on the DIS staff contact you? I have emailed once already and just sent another email. I am trying to be patient but it has been almost two months.

I was never contacted by anyone, but my items showed up in the mail a few days ago. I believe they won't contact you as long as your address is in the auction app.

Has everyone received their items now? I only received half of mine and now no-one will respond on email. I am being patient as II know it's a charity but are other people still waiting? thanks x

Has everyone received their items now? I only received half of mine and now no-one will respond on email. I am being patient as II know it's a charity but are other people still waiting? thanks x

My daughter is still waiting for something she paid for. Maybe @GKTW-Steven can help out. It would be reassuring to know that someone is still working on it and some people haven't been forgotten.....

Reach out to stevena@gktw.org

He should be able to help if you have an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter