~ Aug 2013~ Sew what... We've gotta find a way back! Part I!!

Yeah! Hoping to be there at the same time! It will be fun to watch your trip plans come together,and see if they mimic ours. We will be at the French quarter and like you enjoy being close to the food court and busses. We also like the ground floor! Fingers crossed for free dining!

Yeah for a new PTR! I love your "plans":rotfl2:! I am glad you started another PTR because I really need inspiration for our customs for our trip!

Very excited for you that you are starting to plan. Can't wait to follow along on you're details. Hope you get the free dining you need!

Your plans look very similar to the plans I have for my next trip -- just a mother daughter trip and no clue whatsoever when it will happen. Maybe I will be really old and need a w/c by the time we can go again -- that will get me in the handicap access to rides, correct?

I do have dates in mind -- fall -- sometime in the fall. That's all I know. I don't do crowds.

And how 'bout keeping Alli well hydrated this trip?

Checking in :wave2: Unfortunately I don't think my Dec 2013 trip is going to work, so I have no plans until 2014ish. I will have to live vicariously through you D~.

joining in

Although my DH knows about the trip (now) he didn't when I started my TR!

Way to go planning is almost as good as going. In fact I get sad when we are leaving to start our trip because there is no more planning ~ Crazy I know...

Joining in to see what you plan and create, Jane

I made it! Page three but hey, some of have to work ;)

I'm so glad you started another ptr! Max has gotten so big!!

Yes! Another trip! Can't wait to read all about it. Even though the planning is lots of work, it's lots of fun, too.:)

D- Love those plans! 9 or 10 days sounds great!

Your plans look very similar to the plans I have for my next trip -- just a mother daughter trip and no clue whatsoever when it will happen. Maybe I will be really old and need a w/c by the time we can go again -- that will get me in the handicap access to rides, correct?

I do have dates in mind -- fall -- sometime in the fall. That's all I know. I don't do crowds.
Maybe you and I will get there at the same time Andrea! We can plan to meet up.:lmao:

I guess I better get with it, I haven't even seen the pictures you posted from your last trip on this thread. LOVE the one of you with Donald!

Where was the one of UP taken? I love Russell! They hit the nail on the head with that movie!

OH MY GOODNESS...I just checked out your last TR and those bags are beyond amazing!!!!!!!! Do you sell them...etsy?

Now I have to read your last TR and PTR...guess the house isn't getting cleaned this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter