August 2 2025, DVC member Cruise on the Dream!

MS insurance also covers cash bookings, the key is booking thru MS…at least that is what I’ve been told before.
Thank you for mentioning this. We called DVC plus we called Travelex insurance and yes, even though we paid cash, we can use this insurance if we buy the insurance for our 2025 UY. We have a March UY.

I often ask people here, if they would like to have a breakfast together in the MDR that’s opened for breakfast early on the first morning of the cruise. That way we can put names to the friendly faces we keep seeing.

We usually have 3-10, and it’s worthwhile, I think.
That sounds like a great idea! I will be a solo parent for this trip. So, any adult friends would be awesome!

Thank you for mentioning this. We called DVC plus we called Travelex insurance and yes, even though we paid cash, we can use this insurance if we buy the insurance for our 2025 UY. We have a March UY.
If we want it to cover pre-existing conditions, we have to buy the insurance within 3 days of paying 2025 Maintenance fees.

First Disney cruise, first member cruise…and first cruise in 29 years by the time we go. Excited!
I wasn’t sure about the insurance myself so booked through MS for my use year when we booked the cruise. it cost $99 for the entire use year. Would love to hear from anyone that has used this insurance for a cruise to see if it’s a good choice or not.

First Disney cruise, first member cruise…and first cruise in 29 years by the time we go. Excited!
I wasn’t sure about the insurance myself so booked through MS for my use year when we booked the cruise. it cost $99 for the entire use year. Would love to hear from anyone that has used this insurance for a cruise to see if it’s a good choice or not.
When we talked with Travelex we were happy with the answers we got. I am pretty sure we will be using it for this cruise. Unfortunately, we don’t have a user review for you.

I also looked into this insurance after hearing it mentioned here. It almost seems too good to be true! Better coverage than DCL and much less expensive than third party insurance where they take age into consideration (I will be traveling with my mother). I haven’t purchased it yet, but plan to soon.

I would also be interested in feedback from those who have used it.

I also looked into this insurance after hearing it mentioned here. It almost seems too good to be true! Better coverage than DCL and much less expensive than third party insurance where they take age into consideration (I will be traveling with my mother). I haven’t purchased it yet, but plan to soon.

I would also be interested in feedback from those who have used it.
We also feel a little bit like “It’s too good to be true.” Yet, the answers we got from Travelex were straightforward. So, we will buy it barring if we hear some bad news from users.
Yes, concerning age, we are seniors!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter