August 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Everyone and anyone is welcome to post ressie they want to cancel, trade or just want from someone who maybe canceling or trading.

All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the ressie to be provided to the owner of the original ressie.

When posting please make a tile listing Cancel or Trade, the date, and the location list all other info in the post itself that way it will be quicker for others to spot your post and respond.

I am really really really trying to get O'Hana for my Ds's 6th birthday breakfast. His birthday is August 26, and I was unable to get an ADR for O'Hana for that day, and have tried a couple times since then, still no luck. He LOVES lilo and stitch, and I had no idea that a character breakfast for them even existed last year when we went (and he and his brother suffered through the CRT princess extravaganza).
I have a couple ADR's that I would be willing to trade if that would help...I would consider trading Crystal Palace on the night of the 24th, I have a 7:05 reservation for 7 people. I also have Coral Reef on the 29th late lunch at 2:10 for 7 people as well. TIA so so so much for considering! PM me if you are interested for the details.

So to sum:
Wanted - O'Hana for breakfast on August 26th for 7 people
Will trade - Crystal palace August 24th at 7:05 for 7 people
Will also trade - Coral Reef August 29th at 2:10 for 7 people

Here is what I have to give away:

August 25 Hollywood Brown Derby Party of 3 Dinner 7:30pm

August 27 Yak & Yeti party of 3 @ 4:00pm

August 28 Chef Mickey's dinner 3 people 8:05pm

PM or email me at eeyoregon@aol.com

gina

Ugh why can't you have 7 in your party....chef mickey was another one I couldn't get, and I settled for Liberty Tree Tavern on the 28th, I wonder if they would notice the extra 4 people;) ;)

Hi all,

I'm looking for an ADR for 'Ohana for August 24 at around 5:00pm for a Table of 4. HELP!

I have the following ADRs that I will likely be cancelling. I wanted to offer it to a feller DIS'er first:

August 24: Cap 'n Jacks at 5:05pm for a Table for 4
Augsut 25: Crystal Palace at 3:30pm for a Table for 4
August 28: Akershus Princess Storybook Dinner at 6:35 for a Table for 4
Cape May Cafe at 7:30pm for a Table for 4
August 30: 1900 Park Fare at 7:20pm for a Table for 4

PM me if you'd like the ADR in the event I don't need it and I will hold it for you. I will try and let you know as soon as possible if it's yours or not!

Please don't think I'm double booking. I'm travelling with another family and some of the reservations are theirs and they think they no longer want them.

AUDrey

My friend (who I have not converted to a DISer yet) and her family are looking for different times on these 2 ressies:

8/28/08 Liberty Tree Tavern, currently at 7:10pm, want closer to 4:10pm

8/30/08 50's Prime Time Cafe, currently at 4:40, need closer to 5:25pm

The reason she needs different is because she wants to try to be there the same time we are, not at the same table, but we were going to ask if we could be seated in the same section. We did not make the ressies together because she was not sure where she wanted to go when I made mine and then when she did decide, these were the times she got. I am going to keep calling to see what I can do, but figured I would post here in case anyone was gonna cancel or wanted to switch. Thanks all and have a great day.

Hi all,

Sorry, I missed a date in my last post so I thought I'd do a new post and re-offer the rezzies I have:

August 24: Cap 'n Jacks at 5:05pm for a Table for 4
Augsut 25: Crystal Palace at 3:30pm for a Table for 4
August 28: Akershus Princess Storybook Dinner at 6:35 for a Table for 4
August 28: Cape May Cafe at 7:30pm for a Table for 4
August 30: 1900 Park Fare at 7:20pm for a Table for 4

Please PM me if anyone is interested in these and I will hold reservations for you in the event (very likely) that I cancel them.

AUDrey

I would love a table of 5 at Ohana's on August 28 before 7:00pm!! The earliest they have is 8:40 and no way the baby will stay up that late and be happy about it :sad1:
I have a Liberty Tree Tavern I will be canceling on Aug 29 at 4:15pm table of 5
Thanks!!

Audrey
I cant pm you - not enough posts yet - but if you end up not needing the norway dinner on the 28th I'd love to go in your place
Thanks
I can receive pms though

I am going to cancel ...

8/25 lunch at 50's prime time 1:30pm for a party of 7
8/25 dinner at Scifi 8:35 for a party of 7
8/26 dinner at Cape May Cafe 8:40 for a party of 7.

If anyone wants these, please pm me. I am going to cancel these on Monday if I haven't heard from anyone.

I just cancelled these, party of 8:

8/25 Chef Mickeys, 8:00PM
8/26 LTT, 6:40PM
8/28 Maya Grill, 6:15PM
8/29 Ohana, 5:40PM

Just cancelled Princess Storybook Dining for Aug 7th at 8:35am for 2 adults

I know it's a long shot but we're looking for a Coral Reef dinner res on Aug 29, hopefully in the 5-7 time frame. If it would help we have a res for 2 at Les Chefs De France that evening that we will be letting go if we get it. Thanks!

Hi everyone!!

I am looking to trade 2:15 Garden Grill ADR on Aug 26th for a later time for a party of 6. If we trade you may need to call and "un-birthday" it...or not. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter