August 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Since Amtrak canceled my Autotrain, we're falling back to our October backup plan.

The good news for you Dis-ers, the following ADRs are up for grabs. All are party of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). Will provide info via PM.

8/24: Boma 5:15
8/25: Yak & Yeti 11:30
8/26: Sci Fi 11:15
8/26: Olivia's 6:10
8/28: Tony's Town Square 11:30
8/28: Whispering Canyon 4:25

Can you pm me? I tried but since I have sporadic trouble with my computer, I can't always do a lot of things :(

I am interested in the Whispering Canyon
What happened with the Autotrain? We are taking Amtrak Sat. from NYC>

Thank you.

I've had a bit of luck in getting some reservations, but I was still wondering if anyone had anything for a party of SIX or EIGHT up for grabs.

I have the following I am willing to trade:

Chef Mickeys @ 5:30pm
August 24th
Party of 8

Kona Cafe @ 8:15am
August 25th
Party of 8

1900 Park Fare @ 9:40am
August 25th
Party of 8

I'm looking for:

Chef Mickey's (B/L/D) August 25th or 26th
Crystal Palace (B/L/D) August 25th

....or any other character meal on the 25th or 26th

I'm desperate!

TIA

Still looking for Coral Reef 4pm - 6pm (ANYTIME IN THERE!!!) on Tuesday, August 26th. Already was given a 11:30am by someone on these boards, but could trade you....DD were hoping to eat a little later and possibly off their dinner menu!!!! Table for 2!!!!

PM me!!!

STILL HOPING FOR A LITTLE PIXIE DUST!!!!!
We leave in 48 hours!!!

cancelling

Aug. 24 Crystal Palace 7:05
Aug. 29 Norway princess breakfast 9:00
Aug. 30 Chef Mickey lunch 12:30

All party of 7.

Ack - called today to verify adr's and we had Cape May breakfast for 5 for 8/30 - but Disney says it is for 8/29!!!
If anyone is cancelling Cape May breakfast on the 30th, we'd love to have it!

TIA!

I still have to following reservations - all for 2 people

Thurs Aug 28, Capt Jacks 8 pm

Friday Aug 29 - Ohana, 8:10 pm

Sat Aug 30, Boma 7 pm

Monday Sept 1 - Cape May Cafe, 6:55 pm

I might have the following available but not sure right now, as Im waiting to hear back from people:

Sun Aug 31, Tutto 7 pm

Please PM me if you would like any these, realizing that some might already be spoken for.

I will be canceling Crystal due to our flight schedule for Sept 3 10:15 am

would like to trade this for crystal any morning from Aug 29-sept 2nd any time breakfast. If you have any other breakfast to trade another day we would consider that as well, please let me know

Looking for Whispering Canyon Cafe for 8/31 dinner for 6

Have to trade:
Whispering Canyon Cafe on 9/1 at 4:20 if I get the above WCC ressie
Cape May Buffet 8/31 at 5:55 party of 3
:cutie:

Hi, we are leaving thursday, I have a lunch adr at Tutto Italia for saturday at 11:30, but now am looking for something for dinner instead, will do CS if can't find anything. I called disney they have absolutely NO adrs available for this saturday for all of epcot. They had 1 lunch at Rose & Crown, so I'm assuming the restaurants will be packed. All you lucky free dining folks! Anyway, if anyone is cancelling anything for sat, party of 4, let me know. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter