August 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Need dinner ressie at LTT for August 31 for Party of 6 (4 adults and 2 kids).
If anyone can help, please PM me. We are looking for anything between 5pm and 8pm.

Desperately seeking Coral Reef dinner (any time) Party of 4 for Aug 26th. This would be for my Dads birthday.

I can trade:

Captains Grille 7:20 (party of 4)

PM me if you would like to trade.

I would be open to other trades as well especially San Angel Inn

Going to cancel res for Le Cellier for party of four on August 30th at 8:35pm. If anyone is interested and would like to have it please let me know going to cancel on sunday morning.

Hi gang,

Looking for Anywhere in any of the parks for a table service for 8 people on aug 29, from 5pm to 8pm. If someone can help it would make my day!

Have you tried calling? It doesn't sound as though you are picky, and surely there must be something somewhere.... I just called yesterday and cancelled Coral Reef on the 29th, sorry I didn't see your request in time, it was a party of 7 but split at two 4 person tables, it would have worked for you, but it was 4:10pm. Anyway, I was able to change it to Biergarten for a party of 7 with no problems. So maybe you will have luck if you keep calling, the CM I spoke to said thay get openings all the time. Good luck!!

Have you tried calling? It doesn't sound as though you are picky, and surely there must be something somewhere.... I just called yesterday and cancelled Coral Reef on the 29th, sorry I didn't see your request in time, it was a party of 7 but split at two 4 person tables, it would have worked for you, but it was 4:10pm. Anyway, I was able to change it to Biergarten for a party of 7 with no problems. So maybe you will have luck if you keep calling, the CM I spoke to said thay get openings all the time. Good luck!!

I've been calling every day from mid april, i need a table for 8, if split by 4 they cannot promise we would all sit together. Not picky at all as too where, will take anywhere in the parks for 8. This is the one and only day that the whole(all 8)family will be together. My mom & dad are leaving to go home early on the 30th and my brother, wife and kids arrive on the 29th.

I know it's last minute (believe me...I HATE last minute planning), but I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with some reservations.

My Dates are August 23rd, 24th, or 25th

I'm looking for:

Chef Mickey's (Long shot, I know) and Crystal Palace

Breakfast, lunch, or dinner for a party of 8.

Thank you all so much!

I've been calling every day from mid april, i need a table for 8, if split by 4 they cannot promise we would all sit together. Not picky at all as too where, will take anywhere in the parks for 8. This is the one and only day that the whole(all 8)family will be together. My mom & dad are leaving to go home early on the 30th and my brother, wife and kids arrive on the 29th.

Please don't be scared away by the split table reservation. We've been a party of 7 and a party 8 before, accepted the split table reservation and always been seated at the same table. I have also read several posts by other DISers who have been able to do the same.

A little patience and kindness with the restaurant staff should "guarantee" you'll all be eating together.

Good luck.

I am looking for a dinner ADR for 1900 Park Fare on August 24th.

I currently have a Jiko ADR for 7 pm on the 24th available for trade.

Thanks.

I have an 11:30 lunch at Crystal Palace for 2 people August 24 that I would love to trade for a little later lunch that day.

We have an 8/28 Coral Reef 12pm ADR for 2 if anyone is interested. No trade necessary; we just decided we would skip Coral Reef this trip. If you are interested, PM me no later than Friday 8/22 because we leave Saturday....

THIS ADR HAS BEEN GIVEN AWAY....

I am dreading split table reservations, too. I have 5 people in my party, and my CRT ressie (which I did 170 days ago!!!) and my PTC ressie are both split table reservations. I know they told me we may be split, but I have an 8, 7 and 4 year old. I will NOT be happy for DH to have to sit with a kid or two at one table and me to have to sit with a kid or two at another table. :sad1: That would really ruin the magic for us, I hate to be melodramatic here..but it's not like it's a table full of 5 adults here. :sad2:

We were told split table for all our ADR's last year as well (7) and for every single one of them they sat us together, even CRT. I'm sure they will get you together, the CM's there were great when we were there....

Arriving Sun. 8/24 - to celebrate dd's "16" Birthday - she really, really wants Whispering Canyon - she has been talking/bragging about it to her 3 friends coming down.

If anyone has an ADR (5-8 pm) for Sun., Mon., Tues., Wed., or Thurs. evening and will be cancelling - please pm me. Party of 6

Looking for :
Sci-Fi Dine In for Aug 27 or 28 or 29 anytime lunch or dinner for party of 3

Just cancelled:
Sci Fi Sept 3 4:10 for party of 3

I have a 12:30 LeCellier. I'm looking for one on that day for 11:30AM or so. Anyone want to trade. Party of 3, so can fit up to party of 4.

I have been trying for months to get a table for 2 for Dinner at LeCellier. My wife and I are going without the kids for the first time and have never been able to eat here before. Can someone make our Wishes come True?

Cheers,

Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter