August 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Going to cancel res for Le Cellier for party of four on August 30th at 8:35pm. If anyone is interested and would like to have it please let me know going to cancel on sunday morning.

I tried to PM you but since I am new I can't yet PM people. Do you still have the reservation? I would be very happy if you did and still didn't want it.

Cheers,

Brian

I am going to be cancelling a couple of ressies and thought I would see if anyone wanted them:

Saturday Aug 30 Sci Fi Drive In Party of 4 @ 2:30

and

Wednesday September 3rd....Chef Mickeys 9:30am

Let me know if you want one of them.

I am looking for probably the impossible but I would like an Ohana's party of 4 for dinner Sept 2nd....and Chef Mickey's on Aug 30, Aug 31, Sept 1 or Sept 2

Thanks!

I have been trying for months to get a table for 2 for Dinner at LeCellier. My wife and I are going without the kids for the first time and have never been able to eat here before. Can someone make our Wishes come True?

Cheers,

Brian

PM'd you! :)

Just canceled Chef Mickeys 8/23 7:50 pm party of 2 & AK Tusker House 8/19 10:25 am party of 3 (not that anyone may want that with all the rain that should be here).

We're at WDW right now, DH didn't want any more character meals and DS wasn't eating very much at them anyway. We've been to Ohana and CP breakfasts.

I was going to mention for those of you who keep trying Ohana breakfast and it's booked. We called a couple times, including the day before we went, and there was nothing available. We went there by the time they opened at 7:30 on 8/16 and the place was half emtpy. We went right in with no ADR. Especially if MK is open late and/or the day after an evening EMH. I heard a server make a comment that no one would show up because MK was open so late. By 8:30 or so we saw a line of people, so I'd say if it's important to you, get there by the time they open and I bet you'll get in.

:goodvibes

I will be canceling one 8/23 reservation party of six for 8:35 for LeCellier..

PM if interested. I need to cancel ASAP.

Praise2Him,

I tried to PM you back but I don't have sufficient posts. I would love the reservation if you still have it. Can you PM me an email contact so I can get in touch with you? I don't want to post my email address in the thread as I did that once on another site and got bombarded with spam. I will maintain the strictest confidence with your email address.

Thanks so much.

Cheers,

Brian

Well we have looked over our dinning ADRs and have decided that we Dont need another two TS meal on our plan, so We are giving up one of our ADR

CRT-8:20 AM -8/24

Pm me if You need it :wizard:

Well we have looked over our dinning ADRs and have decided that we Dont need another two TS meal on our plan, so We are giving up one of our ADR

CRT-8:20 AM -8/24

Pm me if You need it :wizard:

not enough posts can you let me know if you still have it and the #people

PM if you would!

thanks

I just cancelled Ohana's on Aug 28th @ 7:40 for party of 3.

FYI - I was able to book Tokyo Dining on the same night @ 7:15 for 3 and they had other times available!:banana:

It is also on the Dining Plan!:cool1:

I am canceling 1900 Park Fair for August 21st at 5:40pm. for 4 people. If you are interested pm me and I will give you the reservation number. We are canceling because my nephew was over smooched by the evil stepsisters last time and wanted a break :)

I just cancelled a Sunday Aug 24 Liberty Tavern for 7:40 pm

and Monday August 25th Hollywood Vine 2:00 pm! for Parties of 3

What I have to give away all for 3 people:

August 25 11:30AM Tutto Italia

August 26 2:00PM Le Cellier 5:00PM Raglan Road

August 28 4:45PM Raglan Road 5:15 Tokyo Dining

August 29 5:30PM Tutto Italia

August 30 5:45PM Raglan Road

What I'm looking for:

August 26 Tutto Italia Dinner or Coral Reef dinner

August 27 Mama Melrose dinner or 50s prime time dinner

August 28 Coral Reef dinner

August 29 Crystal Palace dinner

August 30 Tutto Italia dinner or Coral Reef dinner

Looking for 8/28, 1900 Park Fare, for 3 people. Please PM me if you will be cancelling. I don't have anything to swap, but would appreciate a little Pixie Dust if anyone has extra! :wizard:

Looking for Ohana on Aug 20 or 21 (yeah, I know that is tomorrow and the next day! LOL!) party of 5 for dinner. That, or Chef Mickeys.

I am also in need of either Ohana or Liberty Tree for August 31 dinner party of 6. please PM me or post here if you can help me!!! Thanks!

I am looking for dinner at the Cape May Cafe on August 26th for a party of 4. We were supposed to eat there tonight, but due to the weather, we changed our arrival day to Thursday the 21st. I had to give up Cape May and Coral Reef:sad2: . I have been calling Disney Dining every day (sometimes 2 or 3 times) but there is still nothing.

If anyone is cancelling either Cape May or Coral Reef for 8/26, please PM me. Thank you very much!

I have a 1900 park fare breakfast on Tuesday, Aug 26 at 8:30 for 5 (Supercalafragilistic character breakfast)
or
Chef Mickeys 12:45pm lunch on Friday August 29 party of 5

Would like to trade either or both for:

early dinner Tues August 26 for 5 at: Ohana's, Coral Reef, narcooses or 1900 Park fare (before 7 pm preferably)

OR

early dinner for thursday August 28 for 5 at: Ohana's Coral Reef, Narcooses, or 1900 Park fare

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Julie

Since Amtrak canceled my Autotrain, we're falling back to our October backup plan.

The good news for you Dis-ers, the following ADRs are up for grabs. All are party of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). Will provide info via PM.

8/24: Boma 5:15
8/25: Yak & Yeti 11:30
8/26: Sci Fi 11:15
8/26: Olivia's 6:10
8/28: Tony's Town Square 11:30
8/28: Whispering Canyon 4:25

I have an ADR for WCC for this Saturday, 8/23 at 5:35 for 4 people. If you'd like it, let me know:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter