August 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
August 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone and anyone is welcome to post ressie they want to cancel, trade or just want from someone who may be cancelling or trading.

All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the ressie to be provided to the owner of the original ressie.

When posting please make a title listing Cancel or Trade, the date, and the location list all other info in the post itself that way it will be quicker for others to spot your post and respond.

I everyone! I know this is a long shot, but I am trying to get an earlier dinner at Ohanas, I have an 850 PM reservation on the 15th of August, but I would like an earlier time on August 10th. I can trade the late dinner on the 15th, or I have a dinner at Kona booked on August 10th at 5:25. This is for 2, it is just my husband and I on our anniversary trip.

Wanted Fantasmis package for 3 Aug. 16, 18, or 20th of Aug. Also Le Cellier Aug. 16-21 any Dinner. Thanks

WANTED

Le Cellier -- Anytime after 5pm on Aug 11 for a party of 6

Can trade a 7:25 at Coral Reef on Aug 11 for a party of 6.

I switched my Ohana breakfast to an earlier time on a different day ,I will be canceling this one today.It is for 6 people 8/15 at 8:10 am if anyone needs it.

WANTED - 'Ohanas for 14th August (4 people), dinner anytime. Can trade for Kona on 14th Aug (4 people) at 1725

I currently have a table for 2 at 5:15 on 8/6 but I really want an 8:00 show. They only had CAT 3 available and I wasn't sure how good the view would be. I have read there are very few tables for 2 available.

Thanks!

Hi all,

3 minutes ago I just cancelled our 4pm (or was it 4:05pm? :) ) ressie at the Coral Reef restaurant for Wednesday, August 5, 2009.

sorry i didn't check the ADR trade sticky threads ... but this one is up for grabs, I don't need to trade. hurry! :thumbsup2

WaDiWo

I am looking for tusker house August 20th for breakfast at anytime party of 4..... I can trade Chef Mickeys for Breakfast on 8/20 at 8:25am or Tusker House for Sunday August 23rd at 9:05am

We need reservations for 6 (or any amount) for any restaurant at any time for the Fantasmic Dining Package - Thursday, August 6. Thanks!!!

WANTED: O'Hanas for dinner on 8/23 or 8/21

CAN TRADE: I can give up a Coral Reef at 7:35 on 8/23.

Pleeeeease tell me if anyone can help. These are for parties of 2.

Trying to get Ohana for an early dinner on August 27th... Didn't really want to have my birthday dinner at 8:50 pm! :rotfl:

Trying to get Ohana for an early dinner on August 27th... Didn't really want to have my birthday dinner at 8:50 pm! :rotfl:

I might be able to help you. I have a 7:15 at Ohana on August 28th that I am going to cancel. It's for 3 people, but you can always say that someone was sick and couldn't come.

Looking for LeCellier dinner for party of six Aug 22-29 any day any time, I could trade a Aug 22 CRT breakfast for six.

Boy - I had the worst time trying to get the ADR's! I tried two different nights at Epcot and couldn't get Le Cellier, Garden Grill (character dinner), Coral Reef, Teppan Edo or Rose N Crown. It was crazy! The poor women felt bad for me and obviously said to keep trying back.

So here are the ones I am trying to get and what I reserved instead...all for a party of 5.

August 20th - Have Biergarten at 7:40, would like Le Cellier, Garden Grill, Coral Reef, or Teppan Edo

August 18th - Have a 1900 Park Fare at 8:10 but would like Tusker House (character breakfast)

Wanted:

All ADRs are for 2 aduts, 2 children.

Chef Mickey's 8/21 5-7:30 pm, or 8/18 5-7:30pm can trade: Chef Mickey's 8/21 @ 8:50. We have a 3 year old that might not make it until 8:50 for dinner!

LeCellier 8/24 5-7:30pm can trade: Le Cellier lunch on 8/24 @11:40.

I can also trade a Hollywood Brown Derby dinner only, no Fantasmic, for 5:15 on 8/20 for either of the 2 above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter