August 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I tried for the Prime Time but it is gone already. I was looking to switch our Prime time lunch on Friday the 28th to a dinner time but no luck so far.

I tried for the Prime Time but it is gone already. I was looking to switch our Prime time lunch on Friday the 28th to a dinner time but no luck so far.

You never know when someone will cancel....also walk up the day of and ask...sometimes you can get lucky......pixiedust:pixiedust: hope this works for youl....

I made a reservation for California Grill at 9:15pm next Sunday. My wife thought that would be too late, despite Extra Magic Hours, so we are going to go to Citricos instead at 7pm.

If anyone wants my CA Grill ressie (for 2 people), send me a PM. You should be able to show up early to see the fireworks. If they can't seat you early, you can go up to the observation deck to watch them. I'll likely be standing with the crowds by the castle at that point.

I was supposed to travel down to Disney August 23rd. Sadly, I ended up in ICU and got out of the hospital today. If anyone wants any of my dining reservations send me a pm. They are all for a party of 5.

August 25th-Coral Reef 7:15pm
August 26th Narcossees 7:20pm
August 27th Mexico San Angel Inn? 7:15pm
August 28th Chef Mickeys 5:25pm
August 29th Park Faire 5:45pm
So disappointed, but would like someone to use them-Ellen

I hope everything is ok? Pls. let us know how you are! Sending pixie dust and prayers your way! Are you able to reschedule your trip?

Thanks Tasha for the good thoughts. I recently flew back from China and evidently got blood clots in my leg. These blood clots traveled up my leg and formed masses on my lungs. Disney was great rescheduling our trip to Feb. We had 2 rooms at CBR. I cannot fly for a while and I am on Cumadin to thin my blood. They say I am very lucky as I was flying to Disney Sunday night :)

Many prayers for a speedy recovery and thank you for making someone's day by giving away your ressies!:goodvibes

I don't need any of your adr's.... just wanted to say I hope you feel better soon. Glad Disney was good about moving your trip to Feb.

Tanya

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. Disney will still be there when you are ready...Just glad you are doing OK!!

Take care.

Thank God they caught it in time! Back in 94 I had a blood clot n my lung caused by...birth control! I also had to take heparin via iv and then later cumadin. I havent had problems since then! Keep us up to date!

Still have Rose and Crown for tomorrow night. 8/29, at 7:40 for two- linger and watch Illuminations! Always wanted to do that but had to postpone trip :(

pm me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter