August 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Hi Everyone, sorry I waited til the last minute to make these cancellations - but my DBF and I just broke up - right before Disney (go figure). But if any good can come from this I hope some of you will be able to pick up my dining reservations.

I'm on the phone with a CM now cancelling:
All my reservations are for 2!

8/22: Biergarten - 7:30pm
8/23: Whispering Canyon - 4:25pm
8/24: Sci-fi - 8:15pm
8/25: Chef Mickey's - 8:00am
8/25: Coral Reef - 5:25pm
8/26: Teppan Edo - 5:20pm
8/27: Mama Melrose (fp) - 4:45pm
8/28: San Angel - 5:00pm
8/29: Le Cellier - 8:10pm

Hope you all get the chance to enjoy :guilty:

I'm so sorry :hug:, but thank you for posting. I'm going to call to see if I can pick up your Fantasmic package.

Edit:
I was able to pick it up. This made our trip. Thank You.

I would love to trade my reservation for 4 at 50's Prime Time Cafte Aug 27 at 5:50 p.m for anything around dinner time at Sci Fi for the same date.

Anyone interested?:rolleyes1

Hi Everyone, sorry I waited til the last minute to make these cancellations - but my DBF and I just broke up - right before Disney (go figure). But if any good can come from this I hope some of you will be able to pick up my dining reservations.

I'm on the phone with a CM now cancelling:
All my reservations are for 2!

8/22: Biergarten - 7:30pm
8/23: Whispering Canyon - 4:25pm
8/24: Sci-fi - 8:15pm
8/25: Chef Mickey's - 8:00am
8/25: Coral Reef - 5:25pm
8/26: Teppan Edo - 5:20pm
8/27: Mama Melrose (fp) - 4:45pm
8/28: San Angel - 5:00pm
8/29: Le Cellier - 8:10pm

Hope you all get the chance to enjoy :guilty:

So sorry to hear of your breakup. Sending grouphug:pixiedust: your way!!!

I will be cancelling the following tomorrow night for 2 adults and 1 child:

8/24 Crystal Palace 12:00 pm

8/27 1900 Park Fare 6:05 pm

If anyone is interested, send me a PM and we can coordinate a time where I will cancel and you can be ready to make a reservation.

Pmed you about park fare. Thanks

Yes, I do believe in magic....I just scored my Narcoossees adr. I will be cancelling 8/29 9:20 pmcali grille. Let me know if you want it.

I'm at Mama Melrose now someone cancelled for tomorrow around 5-5:30.

Hi, I just cancelled CHEF MICKEYS DINNER

Day: Sunday, August 23, 2009
Time: 8:55 PM

Dining Party: 3 people

Good luck!

I need to cancel our Ohana breakfast. Its on Sept 26 at 7:50am for 3 people. Please PM me and we can arrange for me cancelling it when you can pick it up. I know Ohana is a hard breakfast to get so if I can help someone out, let me know!

Still wishing for a Kona Cafe ADR for 8/28, party of four, sometime between 4:30 and 7:00.

Can anyone help????

I just changed a WCC from lunch to dinner on the 25th so there is a 11:00 lunch available now table for 3.

I need to cancel our Ohana breakfast. Its on Sept 26 at 7:50am for 3 people. Please PM me and we can arrange for me cancelling it when you can pick it up. I know Ohana is a hard breakfast to get so if I can help someone out, let me know!

You need to post this in the Sept thread. This one is for August and we're getting down to the last week.

I have a 1900 park fare up for grabs on aug 30th at 4.35pm, for 4 people. Let know asap as I will be canelling it tomorrow night.

I have breakfast at Chef Mickey's September 1st...

anyone have Cape May breakfast the same day and want to trade?

If so PM me

just cancelled 425pm ressies for that time, you can grab them if you want, it's available on online dining.

Wow....I checked and checked and no availability.. I post on here and guess what....there it was 11am yak and yeti.....woo hoo....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter