August 2011

8/21-8/26 at the Beach Club for our 20th anniversary. Myself, DW, DS (13) and DD (10).

Cannot wait!!!

J

we will be taking our 1st trip to disney august 15-21.. Me, hubby and 3 kids (ds8, dd5, and ds who will be celebrating his 1st birthday disney style!!):cool1:
:welcome:

August 21-27th , 2 rooms at Pop! Only 29 more days til ADRS!!!!

We are staying at Pop Century (aka Home;))from August 20 thru August 29 with free dining! First time in the summer and first time with the quick service dining:cloud9: always had DDP but never QSDP. This will be a trip of new adventures..summer, waterparks, QSDP, slower less commando holiday:scared1: WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
Will be there Aug 14-21 Animal Kingdom Jambo House DVC member will be here with my Wife and 13 Yr old son third straight year in Disney
Count me in! We will be at SOG from August 18th - 29th, this will be our first trip in mid/late August but I'm excited to see how it differs from our normally July trips.

Now I'm just waiting to make our ADR's and for all the park hours to be posted so I can really start planning!

Just confirmed with our travel agent for the 40% room discount!

We will be at the Poly CL August 15-20!

DH, me, the little guy and our good friend L.P.!
We will be there!!! Probable dates are August 18th-29th but our resort keeps changing so it all depends where we stay!! Free dining though yeah yeah! :cloud9: And our resort ideas range from the Beach Club to POR, we don't want to do a split stay though. Ahh so many tough decisions! Can't wait to make ADRs though! :) :)

Can't wait for August park hours to be released so that I can plan out my ADRs. I need to know soon...I have 23 days to finalize 10 meals for 4 people.

August 21-28th :)

Still deciding on ASSports or POP.......Hoping :wizard: that they will surprise us & re-offer FD....Why oh why didn't I book by December 20th :confused:

You can see the August park hours on the WDW website. You just have to go about it the long way: Go to the WDW website. Click on "Parks" at the top. Then click on "Magic Kingdom". Then click on "Calendar" on the left. January 2011 park hours will come up. Click on "January 2011" and the box will drop down. Click on "July 2011". Go down to the last week of July and you will see a "1" with a line under it on the last Monday of the month. That is August 1st. Click on that "1" and the park hours will come up for it, along with entertainment, show times, EMH, etc. Then click "Next Day >" to see the info for August 2nd. And so on and so on!

Then do the same for the other parks. :goodvibes

This is a GREAT TIP!!

THANK YOU:worship::worship::worship:

Now I can start to plan my ADR's!

You're welcome! :goodvibes

Now if they would just release the September hours I could finish my plans! (my trips starts in August and goes into September) :hourglass

I need the first two days of September too!

I think we are there at the same time - 8/26 to 9/2.

Will you be making ADR's?

I need the first two days of September too!

I think we are there at the same time - 8/26 to 9/2.

Will you be making ADR's?

Our dates are Aug 26-Sept 4. All pending on airfare of course. . .

Yep - I think our ADR day will be on February 27th! Will you be up bright and early that morning with me? :rotfl:

Our dates are Aug 26-Sept 4. All pending on airfare of course. . .

Yep - I think our ADR day will be on February 27th! Will you be up bright and early that morning with me? :rotfl:

Absolutely:surfweb:!

I'll probably log on around 5:45 to make sure my computer is working properly, it's slow sometimes in the morning!

Do you know what ADR's you will be trying for?

Greetings all. We'll be at the Beach Club Villas Aug 7 - 17. Hope to get to meet some of you then.
Gigi, PopPop, Matt (age 9), & Emily (age 5)

Hello. Count us in :) AS Music family suite from Aug 21-28 with free dining :thumbsup2 It will be our first family WDW trip (DH and kids' first visit) and we will also be celebrating our ten year wedding anniversary. We were originally booked for six nights under the free dining promo but today I was able to extend our stay to seven nights with free dining :woohoo:

We'll be staying at WL aug 19-23 - our first trip!
DD, DH and I are soo excited!

THANKS! to Momof2Disneyboys - that's a great tip! Getting ADRs are one thing I'm not looking forward to. Feels strange to decide now where to eat on a particular time more than six months ahead...

Count me in!!!! August 26th - September 2nd. We are staying at AKL. It will be our first time staying there and super excited because we love all the restaurants and activities there. And who doesn't love seeing the animals!?!

Count the Evans family in for August 15th to 22nd @ Boardwalk Villas. First time deluxe resorts!! We cannot wait. :cool1:l:cloud9:

Welcome to all the new August travelers! :cool1:

Absolutely:surfweb:!

I'll probably log on around 5:45 to make sure my computer is working properly, it's slow sometimes in the morning!

Do you know what ADR's you will be trying for?

That's probably what time I'll set my alarm for!

ADR's I'm wanting:
Sci-Fi Dine In
Kona Cafe
Ohana
Turf Club
Shutters
Marrakesh
Chef Mickey's

How about you? popcorn::

THANKS! to Momof2Disneyboys - that's a great tip! Getting ADRs are one thing I'm not looking forward to. Feels strange to decide now where to eat on a particular time more than six months ahead...

You're welcome! :goodvibes

Ok how easy is the online ressies? What time do they start ? I need to make my ADR's incognito as this trip is a surprise to my kids.. I was planning on locking myself in a closet but if I can do them online that would be even better. Are they linked to my package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter