August '22 Car Rental Promos

www.autoslash.com Put in your info and get a quote, book the best price you can and have them watch it for price drops. I've had cars booked at $600/week 6 months out that they've gotten down to $150/wk by the time my trip starts.

www.autoslash.com Put in your info and get a quote, book the best price you can and have them watch it for price drops. I've had cars booked at $600/week 6 months out that they've gotten down to $150/wk by the time my trip starts.
Do they keep emailing you with price drops? I have put in our june/july dates and the prices are very high. The best price I have found by far, has been with Undercover Tourist. That is with Budget, which I don't have a problem with. I just want to bypass the counter, but have read with UCT you cannot. I would love Alamo, but the price with them is double.

Do they keep emailing you with price drops? I have put in our june/july dates and the prices are very high. The best price I have found by far, has been with Undercover Tourist. That is with Budget, which I don't have a problem with. I just want to bypass the counter, but have read with UCT you cannot. I would love Alamo, but the price with them is double.
They will keep emailing you with prices below your original price. Once you book a cheaper price you cancel your original alert and set up another.

We've gone to Florida 5 times in the last 13 months and our august trip has some of the worst car rental prices i've seen. I ended up booking a compact SUV this morning so I have something booked but would love to hear about any better deals folks are finding.

I used the Alamo insider 5% discount plus the $50 off Florida Super Coupon listed on their Deals page. My total for 9 days is currently at $479. I haven't seen anything under $500 with a major car rental agency even with autoslash, etc. UCT is still over $420 with Budget and Avis and I'd prefer to go direct to the car if possible!

Please update if you see your prices dropping or hear of any good deals!

I got a good price through my work's leisure travel rate with Avis. I just received my confirmation/reminder email today and realized I put 3am return time instead of 3pm. Ooooof. I tried to updated it on the site using "modify" but the vehicle I reserved (mini van) is not showing up as an option. I used the chat option and then called and was told they cannot modify b/c vehicle is unavailable. Which now makes me concerned they really don't have a minivan and I'll be out of luck when we arrive. The person on the phone told me to just pick up the car and modify it once I have the car. I told him I want to know the price difference before doing that and he couldn't help. Any advice on how I should handle?

I got a good price through my work's leisure travel rate with Avis. I just received my confirmation/reminder email today and realized I put 3am return time instead of 3pm. Ooooof. I tried to updated it on the site using "modify" but the vehicle I reserved (mini van) is not showing up as an option. I used the chat option and then called and was told they cannot modify b/c vehicle is unavailable. Which now makes me concerned they really don't have a minivan and I'll be out of luck when we arrive. The person on the phone told me to just pick up the car and modify it once I have the car. I told him I want to know the price difference before doing that and he couldn't help. Any advice on how I should handle?
I'm not certain how to get an actual quote but i've had to extend car rentals due to flight cancellations twice in the last year. I used the app to extend and was only charged the daily difference for the added day. I think it was with Hertz one trip but I'm not sure if the other was with Avis.

My 8/24-8/30 minivan rental dropped under $400 ($387) through Costco out of TPA

My dates are still showing right under $500 out of MCO, which is ridiculous compared to a few years ago...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter