• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 23-30, 2003 "Welcome Home Fellow Cruisers--Trip Report Completed"

We're finally back. What a FANTASTIC trip!!!!!:D :D I can't wait to go back. We didn't book for next year, but did sign up for DVC- thanks Ian. Sorry to hear about your glasses, Andy. How was the parasail-hopefully you lost your glasses after that. I am sitting here with kitty on my lap and will try and get a trip report done before the kids go back to school.

It was great meeting everyone.

Originally posted by aa4mom
We're finally back. What a FANTASTIC trip!!!!!:D :D I can't wait to go back. We didn't book for next year, but did sign up for DVC- thanks Ian. Sorry to hear about your glasses, Andy. How was the parasail-hopefully you lost your glasses after that. I am sitting here with kitty on my lap and will try and get a trip report done before the kids go back to school.

It was great meeting everyone.

I loved the parasailing, would do it again in a second!!!!! I lost my glasses on the Banana Boat Ride, the very last thing we did on CC before heading back to the ship. I am nearly done my TR, I have up until Thursday completed and posted on the Cruise TR Forum and on my web page at www.verandahman.com

It was so nice getting to meet you and your family, now it's back to the real world, arrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!

Congrats on joining DVC, Diane (allshookup) and Mike joined up as well, during the cruise!!!

Enjoyed reading your trip report. I am so glad you and Hazel enjoyed yourself. I was afraid that you were so excited about your trip that the trip itself would not live up to its expectation. I see that Disney outdid itself so that wouldn't happen.
I read that you went around the ship taking pictures of the cabins with your magnets on them. Just so you know someone took ours. I had magnets I had made on our door and the kids door(not as nice as the ones you made). The round with the cruise dates on it were on our door and the one you made for Sean for his birthday were on the kids door, when I went Friday to pack our magnet was missing. I guess you have become so popular your work is being stolen. Perhaps it will show up on ebay as a collector's item. But I wanted to thank you for taking the time to make the magnets and to share your thoughts and feelings on this board. It was so much easier to say hello to people during the week because of you starting this forum. Thanks again and hopefully we can catch up with you and Hazel on another cruise. My kids are certainly ready to cruise again.

Alice

Andy, dont worry it's not your chocolate lava cake I want, and Rae, I'll even let you have all of the shrimp.............

IT'S YOUR NEXT YEARS CRUISE TICKETS I'M AFTER :p

OH NO ~ say it isn't so!!!

Andy has discovered 4nana's most favorite dessert ... warm chocolate lava cake! I hope you saved some.....LOL. Really enjoying your entertaining trip report and pictures. You have a lovely family Andy ~ and Angelina is beautiful! What are you feeding that child - 13 going on 21...LOL!!!

Originally posted by 4nana
OH NO ~ say it isn't so!!!

Andy has discovered 4nana's most favorite dessert ... warm chocolate lava cake! I hope you saved some.....LOL. Really enjoying your entertaining trip report and pictures. You have a lovely family Andy ~ and Angelina is beautiful! What are you feeding that child - 13 going on 21...LOL!!!

I know tell me about it, it seems as though she blossomed over night!!! I'm not ready for this!!! LOL!!!

WARM CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE, I can taste it now, YUM! YUM!

BTW, I have my new glasses on, I can read again, YEAH!!!!!

I've got to get back to my trip reports, I still have two more days to write about, Friday and Saturday(losing my glasses, and walking into the ladies room), this should make for some fun reading!!! LOL!!!

Andy congrats on having new glasses. What a relief that must be! I am loving your trip report! I finally have the chance to catch up on this thread and post now that the kids are ready for their first day of school tomorrow and are tucked away in bed.

Thanks Danjulia for the bon voyage and thanks to Andy for delivering the message.

It was greating meeting some of the diser's on the cruise and running into them here and there. We had a blast and can't wait to cruise again! The food was awesome. I think the Grand Marnier souffle was my absolute favorite but the chocolate souffle from Palo is a close second. I had a bite of DH's choc. lava cake but I was too stuffed to eat one of my own. Oh well just another excuse to cruise again!

Someone tried to reach for my "Warm Chocolate Lava Cake," and they got a fork stuck in their hand, right Ian???LOL!!!

Originally posted by Ian Parkes
Andy, dont worry it's not your chocolate lava cake I want, and Rae, I'll even let you have all of the shrimp.............

IT'S YOUR NEXT YEARS CRUISE TICKETS I'M AFTER :p

It's a pleasure to meet you, Ian - I have 4 cruises planned for next year - which ones are you hot after?! We can "make a deal"!~

Rae

Originally posted by Verandah Man
It's starting to get scary as a father, my baby girl is really growing up!!!!!!!!!

Yes, she is! I certainly would never have guessed her age - she's, well, she is worth getting that shotgun out of the closet for!!!!
(HEY, folks, this is a reference to the Hillbilly Days when "shotgun weddings" were done and NOTHING ELSE!)

Rae

Ian,
Just because they are booked, doesn't mean that we will be going.......yeah, and if you believe that one, I have a bridge for you to buy. Ohhh, wait a minute - the London Bridge has already been sold.....- maybe you'd be interested in relocating it and returning it back to the ol' sod?!

Rae

By the way, Ian, how is my favorite author Jeffrey Archer doing these days? Isn't his time about up in jail?

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
By the way, Ian, how is my favorite author Jeffrey Archer doing these days? Isn't his time about up in jail?

Rae

He's out! Rumour has it he's setting about clearing his name....

Oh and starting a shrimp farm....

Hey Matthew!!!!
Good to see you on the board - wonder how much he will charge for a shrimp?!

Love to Corinna and Franceska!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
- wonder how much he will charge for a shrimp?!

Rae

Don't know.. sounds like jailbait to me :)

Love to Michael and your mother as well.

Matthew,

Looks like our 50th Birthday Shrimp Fest Celebration Cruise will be taking place in August of 2005, just thought you would like to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter