• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 23-30, 2003 "Welcome Home Fellow Cruisers--Trip Report Completed"

Thanks Andy - it will be a privilege to sail with you and Rae in 2005. Can't wait!!!!

Holy Cow, Andy! Do you realize that you have more replies to this thread than the "See Who's Booked..." permanant thread?

You sure are a popular guy! :)

Originally posted by CRSNDSNY
Holy Cow, Andy! Do you realize that you have more replies to this thread than the "See Who's Booked..." permanant thread?

You sure are a popular guy! :)

My DW just read this and said, "There goes his head, swelling up again, how am I ever going to get this man's head, through the front door??? You people are not making it very easy on me, remember, I have to live with this man!!!" LOL!!!

Yeah, baby!
August 2005!!!

Can't wait to see Matthew, Corinna, Franceska and the newest Barnard baby!!!!!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter