August Exercise Challenge! Please Post your Final total!

993/1200....I won't make goal, but I'll make it to 1000 minutes in August. Thanks for keeping track KimRaye. You did a fanulous job updating and motivating.

DarkSideMoon said:
add another 160 minuets foe me, soccer practice again.
I've got you at 840?/1000? Am I right?

Keep up the great job you're doing! :goodvibes :flower: :Pinkbounc

I am embarrassed to say that the 'keeper of the minutes' (ME- :rotfl: ) will NOT make goal this month, but I knew this a couple days ago :rolleyes: , but I didn't let it stop me from adding on today! I'm at 414/500. I might even add on tomorrow. ;) I may not have the minutes I used to when I was losing weight, but when I look at what I did this month, I DID exercise 13/30 days (so far), I don't think that's sooo bad, right? :confused3 That's almost 1/2. :rolleyes:

Well, I look forward to adding even MORE RED tomorrow, and in the next few days, as WISHers post their final totals! :goodvibes Thanks for letting me start this month's Challenge, and track you all - it's been FUN for me! :grouphug: :disrocks: :hyper: Be Proud of ALL that you accomplished! :goodvibes :grouphug: :cloud9:

Warm fuzzies all around! :teeth:

Kim :wave:

70 more min today puts me at 2080/2000! Still 1 more day to go, and I'm hoping to do a lot of walking or swimming, maybe both. I really hope the weather holds like it did today. :sunny:

Thanks for letting me start this month's Challenge, and track you all - it's been FUN for me!

Kimraye - the thanks goes to YOU!!!! I know that this challenge did push me to exercise a few more times than I would have otherwise- it's that accountability thing - thanks to all who participated and posted, too, it helped me toward the goal just knowing I wasn't doing it alone!

50 minutes today makes my August total 1410/1000

I have to add on at least 200 more minutes from my trip to DW (I know that it is a lot more).

So for the month I am at 1200/1000.

Congrats to everyone who reached or got close to goal. I know that this challenge has encouraged me to keep working out.

Thanks for running this month's challenge

Well I finished the month with 515/1000 minutes.

did 30 mins yoga today and have a walk planned tonight -- but i'll just make this my last report of 1555/1500

My total for the month is 1525! :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Thanks KimRaye for all the effort that you put into running this challenge! :cool1: :goodvibes

I finished the month with 1434/1200. :cool1:

THANK YOU KimRaye for tracking our minutes!! These monthly challenges help keep me motivated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter