August Exercise Challenge! Please Post your Final total!

Finally made it. The rains stopped and I went running/jogging/walking for 65 minutes today, to make my grand total for the month 1010/1000.

I added 25 min this morning for a total of 125/500. I am going to get to goal next month and that is a promise I am making to myself.

Good going everyone!!

congrats to everyone who met the challenge. Although I didn't make my goal, it is inspiring to see those of you who did.

Look forward to seeing you all in September's challenge.

My final is 850/1000 - This challenge was a great way to make sure that I exercised several times a week. I didn't make goal but am so glad that I did the challenge anyway.

Phew! I did it!!! With just 7 hours to spare!

Please put my final number to 3010/3000 :cool1:

Thanks so much, Kim for doing this challenge! I really appreciate your hard work :flower:

Sunny

Hi Kim,

My last update for August. Total 960/720. I had hoped to add another 30 mins today; but it did not work out.

Thank you hosting the August Execise Challenge. It has motivated me to try to move around more!!

Add another 20 for me. Pathetic, I know.... Next month I will do better!!

Please update me:
28th-30min weights
29th-35min walk/run
30th-45min walk/run
31st-35min walk/run
Total of 250/250- for the last week and 1/2 in August! :cheer2:
Sorry, I haven't checked in I have been working really late and then exercising and falling into my bed. Thanks for the challenge it has really got me motivated otherwise this week I would have used the excuse that I had to work late so I couldn't exercise but I felt obligated to you guys :wave:

aaagggghhhhh - missed my goal this month so finished up with my last post - Darn summer colds.....hope to be back in the gym by Friday....thanks Kim for tracking this all month!!

:earseek: :hyper: :worship: WOWZA! I think this was my busiest night updating and changing colors! :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: Congratulations to everyone! :grouphug:

Me? I pushed myself to get in another 30 mins with 'Leslie' today ;) , bringing me to 444/500. I exercised 14/31 days, and of that I'm proud. :blush: As ALL of you should be! :goodvibes :cheer2: Whatever you did, some minutes, 1/2, All, or ALL+, you deserve Congrats! The more we move, the more we 'move' others to join us and help themselves too! Look at the posts, how others here have 'pushed' themselves because of the posts here, even when it didn't mean 1/2 or Goal - they moved anyway, just to keep up. :cloud9: :grouphug: :goodvibes Take some credit for helping others as well. :sunny: :wizard:

I think this idea is a wonderful, monthly 'tradition' here on WISH, and I plan to go find the September Challenge thread, and join that too! Come and join me and many other WISHers, who are Inspired to Stay Healthy! :cheer2: :thewave: :disrocks: :hyper: :jumping1: ::yes::

Keep posting and updating - I'll make ALL the changes for you! :wave:

I made it!! 1230/1200!!! I thought I wasn't going to...I pushed myself tonight to get to 1200...then when I added it all up...I surpassed 1200...I hope I can do it again in September! :goodvibes

:wave2: Hi, Kim and WISHers. My final total for August was 605/600. :Pinkbounc

Thanks,
Erin

Final total 220/750. Not very good, just too busy here lately. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

add me in for another 120 for the 29th and the 31st

1436/1300!!!!

I made it!! Got in my 10 minutes of walking and 40 minutes of elliptical after work yesterday for a grand total of 1120/1100!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter