Auntie Em….Auntie Em!!!

The wind seems to be dying down now, thankfully. Our power flicked off twice this morning, but thankfully came back on within a minute.
My dog insisted she needed to go out at 5am, but once we got outside I'm not sure she even did anything. She hates rain and would rather stand there looking miserable instead of pottying quick and going back inside.

Getting clobbered by rain and wind here in Western Mass. My parking lot is flooded so it will be fun taking the dogs out. I'm not sure if I prefer this or snow. But at least it's relatively mild at 63 F.

We’ve had flickering power all morning and it went out for about 20 minutes. Now back on. It looks like a monsoon outside my windows. (Southeastern MA) Dogs in and out quickly. One’s wearing his new bathrobe as he was all wet. (Hey, he’s 10 and has a skin issue requiring frequent baths now so it made sense as a recent bday present!)

We’ve had flickering power all morning and it went out for about 20 minutes. Now back on. It looks like a monsoon outside my windows. (Southeastern MA) Dogs in and out quickly. One’s wearing his new bathrobe as he was all wet. (Hey, he’s 10 and has a skin issue requiring frequent baths now so it made sense as a recent bday present!)
We're in SE MA also, crazy day! Wife does dog walking and none of her clients dogs wanted to go out!

We're in SE MA also, crazy day! Wife does dog walking and none of her clients dogs wanted to go out!
I’m 20 miles north of Boston right on the coast. The rain let up for a bit and the sun actually popped out. Pouring again now and not as windy but they say the wind is going to pick up again. No outages yet.

Just thanking Jesus it wasn’t snow!!!

We're much further inland, northern VT, but gosh I wish it was snow! Because the ground is frozen it doesn't absorb all the rain so it's been running into my basement and overflowing the french drain since early this morning. I'd so much prefer to be running the snowblower than checking the sump pump. A few more hours of heavy rain still expected. :scared:

Southeastern MA as well - our power dimmed a couple of times, but stayed on. Parts of town were out when we had to go somewhere, though. The lights were hit or miss.

We're much further inland, northern VT, but gosh I wish it was snow! Because the ground is frozen it doesn't absorb all the rain so it's been running into my basement and overflowing the french drain since early this morning. I'd so much prefer to be running the snowblower than checking the sump pump. A few more hours of heavy rain still expected. :scared:
That’s brutal!! My daughters sump pump is working hard but the ground here isn’t frozen so no water in the basement.

Update from CT. The rain has stopped and we got our power back but no internet. I’m checking with a few friends to see if the have power/internet in case I need a place to work tomorrow. They ended up opening our office today so I was able to into work.

Holy rain and wind storm her along the coast in MA. Rain with Nor’Easter in December is actually a blessing. If this was snow we’d be buried in it by now!!!
That is what we were saying at one point, "At least we aren't shoveling it!"

Today's weather was absolutely insane at times. Thankfully, we kept power other than a brief blip. After school activities were canceled and supposedly downed trees and power lines were preventing some students from getting home.

I was just watching the coverage on the news. I hope everyone stays safe over the next few days when the snow moves in.

Coastal Maine here- still have some of the wind, but the rain ended. I can't even count how many times today I heard "at least it's not snow!"

The good news is that the rest of the week looks pretty good- expecting sun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter