aunts2topher

ImaDizneyNut

Mouseketeer
I have asked everyone in both my swaps to let me know if they are still sticking with the swaps. I haven't heard from you yet and you are not reading the PM's I have sent since March. Please let me know if you are sticking with the swaps. If you are that's wonderful but if you aren't then I still have time to find an angel. Thank you

Swaps you signed up for

Character Swap----Due May 31,2006

Group name---You can fly (Peter Pan Character Theme)
Spot---Shaker Box or Paper Piecing (1 pp): aunts2topher (Ali) (MAKE 7)

Group name-----Friend like me (Aladdin Character Theme)
Spot----Topper (1 pp): aunts2topher (Ali) (MAKE 6)

Epcot Swap -----November 31, 2006

Spot-----Morocco (MAKE 11 KITS)

If I don't hear from you by Sunday I will have to find an angel.
Thank you

FYI you may want to angel her spot. She did not complete her items for my kit swap last month. She did not respond to PMs or my phone message left for her. If you want her phone #, I can get that to you.

bubbasmom99 said:
FYI you may want to angel her spot. She did not complete her items for my kit swap last month. She did not respond to PMs or my phone message left for her. If you want her phone #, I can get that to you.

thank you for the information. I got a PM saying that she flaked out of a swap but I will give her until Sunday just in case life happened. If she doesn't reply by Sunday, that means I gave her time and she is flaking. I'm reporting her to 7 bad swapper lists if she does flake. :)
thanks for the heads up

If you are still looking for an angel I'd be willing to be that angel for you!
If you want I can send you a pm with my personel information too if you would like!

Stitch#1 said:
If you are still looking for an angel I'd be willing to be that angel for you!
If you want I can send you a pm with my personel information too if you would like!

someone offered to angel already. I PMed her (the angel) on the 21st and she still hasn't answered or looked at the PM if she (the angel) doesn't answer me by tomorrow you are more than welcome to angel.

Now do you want all 3 spots in both swaps or just the character swap or just the epcot swap.

I will PM you the details on both and you can let me know from there
thanks so much for stepping up

I can do all three if the other angel doesn't reply!

So that would be :
11 Moroco kits at your house by Nov 30th.
7 shaker boxes or paper piecings Peter Pan themed due May 30th
6 "Friend Like Me" Alladin themed toppers due May 30th
Bazzil paper used for all!

Stitch#1 said:
I can do all three if the other angel doesn't reply!

So that would be :
11 Moroco kits at your house by Nov 30th.
7 shaker boxes or paper piecings Peter Pan themed due May 30th
6 "Friend Like Me" Alladin themed toppers due May 30th
Bazzil paper used for all!

thank you so much for offering to angel. My 1st angel has contacted me and wants to do all 3 spots. thank you again

ImaDizneyNut said:
thank you so much for offering to angel. My 1st angel has contacted me and wants to do all 3 spots. thank you again

Not a problem. Maybe someother time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter