Aunty's Free Activities Registration

So can you just drop in and drop off your kids without having to book or whatever?

Yes, basically. They still have the activities that cost an extra fee, but other than those you can just drop off and pick up whenever.

Yes, basically. They still have the activities that cost an extra fee, but other than those you can just drop off and pick up whenever.

Thanks, we just concluded our stay there. Aunty’s was the thing giving me the most anxiety leading up to the stay, but it turned out to be so super simple and easy and the people working there were just so lovely our kids would have gladly spent the entire vacay there I’m sure.

Was Aunty’s ever full with this new system? We’re you still able to pre-register? We’re there long lines to register or drop off?

Thanks for the tip - but how did you get to choose free activities? I filled out the form and they emailed me a copy of the registration, but there’s no form allowing me to sign them up for anything. We’re staying 6 nights in August.

Thanks for the tip - but how did you get to choose free activities? I filled out the form and they emailed me a copy of the registration, but there’s no form allowing me to sign them up for anything. We’re staying 6 nights in August.

There are No more free activity sign ups. You can drop off whenever they have space and your child may or may not be involved in an activity or may just free play.

There are still paid activities. Our son did the surfs up party and really enjoyed it.

There are No more free activity sign ups. You can drop off whenever they have space and your child may or may not be involved in an activity or may just free play.

There are still paid activities. Our son did the surfs up party and really enjoyed it.
Got it, thanks! How old is your son? My girls will be 11 & 8.

Got it, thanks! How old is your son? My girls will be 11 & 8.

He’s almost 7. Every time I went in to pick him up I would say ages were maybe 9 and under. Not a lot of older kids. But also not many very young kids either.

There are some specially scheduled “tween” type events for older kids in the early evenings but honestly I paid no attention to those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter