Autism walk t-shirts

AnnR

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has done the autism walk for NAAR (www.autismwalk.org)? I am trying to either make or buy t-shirts for my team but I am not sure about how to go about this. I saw the t-shirt thread on theme park stratagies but it is so long I couldn't find the right info. Thanks

Ann

How far is the walk? I just checked out info on it...but I couldn't find how many miles it is! TIA!

I am walking in the Rochester NY walk : http://www.autismwalk.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=1039. My team is Peter's Pride of Rochester. The walk will be about 3 miles but it is team members choice whether or not to walk. Some people can't or don't want to do the walk, some want to. We will be walking to High Falls and back. There will also be refreshments and some childrens activities. We are working on getting some corporate sponsors and some "celebrity" to help. If anyone reading this is in the area please join us! Create your own team, sponsor a team or anything you can do. Some of the money will stay in the area to support local autism research. Funding for autism research has been cut at NIH so NAAR has been helping suppliment it.

Lets go Rochester! :cool1:

Thanks!

Ann

If you want tee shirts, one place to look is
www.zazzle.com
If you type "autism" into the search, there are 3 pages of shirts you can order. You can also customize shirts. My oldest DD is an artist and knows some people who have sold shirts off that site.
Also, Earstou posted a link to a website that sells disability T shirts.

I'm assuming (maybe not correctly) that the thread you were talking about is the Homemade T shirts thread on the Theme Parks Board. I can see why you can't find what you want - it's over 200 pages :earseek:
Anyway, I don't know if you even noticed this, but if you open the thread, near the top of the thread on the right hand side, there is a little link to "Search This Thread". If you can think of a word from the post you are looking for that is not too common, you might be able to find the post you are looking for. If there are any posts with that word in, they will be listed for you and maybe you can find what you are looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter