Autograph book DIY and characters

@MinnieFan2016

Earning My Ears
Hey Guys!
so too save some money i'm making my sons autograph book, there's some brilliant ideas out there and gona blog my progress, but was wondering what characters are we most likely to get? I'm thinking of doing pages for Mickey,Minnie,Pluto, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, and a section for Princess Pavillion, kinda stuck to be honest any help appreciated, we have magic hours and going in March :) xx

My first thoughts were Goofy, Winnie, Tigger and Eeyore, we always seemed to meet all of them on every trip. I know it's a couple of years old but is this thread any help?

I would add Alice, White Rabbit and the Queen of hearts since they are on the entertainment programme. Same for Peter pan, (wendy?), Smee, Hook, Woody, Jessie, Buzz, Spiderman. Not sure if they will be there in march but worth a shot :) Oh and stitch, we always run into stitch somewhere!

My first thoughts were Goofy, Winnie, Tigger and Eeyore, we always seemed to meet all of them on every trip. I know it's a couple of years old but is this thread any help?

Brilliant, thanks! He's only 3 year old, but he loves characters :) xx i'm deffo planning Cendrillion, so i'll add the princesses, i've not even started it yet, might wanna get a move on coz it'll take ages! :) xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter