Autograph Books - How old is too old?

Luke v

Mouseketeer
At 17 and 18, we couldn't resist getting a few sigs when my girlfriend and I went to WDW for the first time, and we saw many adults doing the same

Last edited:
  • Pearlgem

DIS Veteran
    This is so true. I have seen many adults(Men & Women) without children while I wait in lines to greet Characters. Most of them posed for pictures and got autographs.
    I haven't seen adults do it but I don't think it's weird or anything.

Maple Leaf

Earning My Ears
    My family has recently been talking about going to WDW again and I was watching some old vids and I had just seen Tangled and I mentioned that I really wanted Flynn Rider and Rapunzles autographs and my mother shot me down right away. I also have younger sisters, and she said that autographs are for kids. I'm 16 and I don't like being called a kid, but Disney autographs are part of the magic and I would be sooo sad not to get them. I feel like there isn't an age limit on happiness and therefore no age limit on meet and greets and autographs.:cheer2:
    Good for you. You are right. Age is not a number, it is how you feel. Stay young as long as you can.

Lumpy Dumpity

Lumpy Dumpity Dee
    Many of times I have been in autograph lines with adults and I don't think nothing of it. I actually love seeing adults acting young at heart at Disney.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News