AVENTURA HOTEL INFO.......

kittylady1972

Disneyholic
Just booked one night here in a Skyline View for 2A and 2 kids (14 & 16). We've never stayed here so hopefully will enjoy it. We move to RPR for the next night. So far it sounds like we'll like the rooms and the food.

tony67

DIS Veteran
Just had another 9 night stay at Aventura.

Overall they have really improved since opening.
Housekeeping seems to have everything sorted.
The food court also seems to have fixed it's issues.
Sf and RPR are a very short walk away - so you get access to all of that.
My only issue is I wish they had an option to add length of stay express pass.

The biggest issue IMO is still the bar on the roof still seems very lifeless and dull - the staff doesn't really seem like they want to be there.
in talking to the other bartenders around the various resorts and city walk - they all agree that this bar has been a huge disappointment.
One complaint is they have not done a great job advertising it.
I actually preferred the bar in the lobby and the pool area and the staff there was much better.

• ottawamom

The "Air Miles" Lady
    Just returned from a stay at Aventura. It was great. We had a room on the 9th floor facing west. Were able to see the fireworks at Disney each night. Overlooked the volcano at Volcano Bay. Check in was efficient and we were able to get into our room early. Walked over to SF and were able to take the water taxi to the park each day. Much quicker than taking the bus and going through security at the park.

Housekeeping in the room was very good. They cleaned the floors each day. Lots of towels and toiletries.

Over all I couldn't have been more pleased with our stay.

schumigirl

It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts
    Just had another 9 night stay at Aventura.

Overall they have really improved since opening.
    Housekeeping seems to have everything sorted.
    The food court also seems to have fixed it's issues.
    Sf and RPR are a very short walk away - so you get access to all of that.
    My only issue is I wish they had an option to add length of stay express pass.

The biggest issue IMO is still the bar on the roof still seems very lifeless and dull - the staff doesn't really seem like they want to be there.
    in talking to the other bartenders around the various resorts and city walk - they all agree that this bar has been a huge disappointment.
    One complaint is they have not done a great job advertising it.
    I actually preferred the bar in the lobby and the pool area and the staff there was much better.
    Glad you had a nice time…….I don't think they`ll ever add a length of stay EP for the cheaper hotels....…

I agree with you on the rooftop bar......we may have another wander up this coming stay just for pics really, we didn't enjoy our visit very much.....the food and beverage manager asked why we thought the way we did and we said, we honestly didn't know....it just lacked something.

schumigirl

Just returned from a stay at Aventura. It was great. We had a room on the 9th floor facing west. Were able to see the fireworks at Disney each night. Overlooked the volcano at Volcano Bay. Check in was efficient and we were able to get into our room early. Walked over to SF and were able to take the water taxi to the park each day. Much quicker than taking the bus and going through security at the park.

Housekeeping in the room was very good. They cleaned the floors each day. Lots of towels and toiletries.

Over all I couldn't have been more pleased with our stay.
    Thanks for posting back..….

I`m happy to see you had a lovely stay at Aventura.....people who stay there do seem to enjoy it overall......:)

MiDigh

Chairman Meow is ok with the Mouse
    We (my teen kiddos and I) have a visit coming up late next week to Aventura / UO. Haven't been to UO in just over 20 years, so it's going to be like new for me (kiddos have never been). We are taking a WDW break having gone there the last 3. The last time I was at UO, Jaws (RIP) was one of the most popular rides.

• schumigirl

We (my teen kiddos and I) have a visit coming up late next week to Aventura / UO. Haven't been to UO in just over 20 years, so it's going to be like new for me (kiddos have never been). We are taking a WDW break having gone there the last 3. The last time I was at UO, Jaws (RIP) was one of the most popular rides.
    Welcome to the Dark Side 😁

You are in for such a treat after not having been for so many years!

Hope you all have a blast and let us know how you got on.....

PoohBears#1fan

DIS Veteran
    Looking at booking a few nights here for our 10th wedding Anniversary trip next year, what are the views like in the standard rooms please? Trying to decide whether to go for a deluxe room or just stick with standard. We have APs so are also hoping for some nice rates coming out between now and then.

We're at WDW for the rest of our trip and our actual anniversary so these nights aren't the main splurge, just want somewhere nice, not '10th wedding anniversary' nice if that makes sense.

Thank you :)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS