Awesome news about monster inc at wdw,Proof attached a must look at.Amazing!!!!!

mrFDNY

<font color=red>I'll be back mrFDNY. I have my ey
Hi all,
Found this and i figure i post it,the link is a movie of what the ride,yes i said ride monster inc in wdw will be like.Pay attention to the movie and they even tell you where it might be at wdw.!!!!!Seems very,very,very,very cool.Like this and all other rumors are just that a rumor but this was broadcast by disney themselfs.

MONSTERS INC THE RIDE AT WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not totally sure, this is the text along with it:

This week's video podcast is my 3-minute CG fly-through of my creation, Monsters, Inc. Factory Tour. I submitted this video along with the rest of my project to Walt Disney Imagineering back in 2003 for the ImagiNations competition

which tells me that it was some kind of big competition and not an actual ride coming.

Given the recent "characterization" of Epcot and the poor performance of the IMAGINATION pavillion--I would think Monsters, INC would be heading into that Epcot pavillion..I am not suggesting this is good or correct...just guessing...

While I believe this to be a "contest entry" it isn't a bad idea. I still don't get teh Monsters fit in Tomorrow Land, but to each their own.

This should be put in MGM or Disneys Pixar Studios what ever they are going to call it.

But I would take it in either of those 3 parks.

The interesting rumor I have heard about Monsters Inc and Epcot was at the Universe of Energy. Somehow, they would incorporate the theme of scares/laughs being energy in the Monsters' World with the themes of Universe of Energy.

MJMcBride said:
The interesting rumor I have heard about Monsters Inc and Epcot was at the Universe of Energy. Somehow, they would incorporate the theme of scares/laughs being energy in the Monsters' World with the themes of Universe of Energy.
Now that might be an interesting fit and a way to get some improvemnets in a park that needs a little (lot) of TLC.

PKS44 said:
Given the recent "characterization" of Epcot and the poor performance of the IMAGINATION pavillion--I would think Monsters, INC would be heading into that Epcot pavillion..I am not suggesting this is good or correct...just guessing...

After the PR nightmare of taking Figment out of Imagination and then the scurrying around to bring him back, I hope Disney will make the same mistake twice.

yea people.. this is not some secret video of a new Monster's inc ride in WDW...As stated, anyone who listens to the Inside The Magic Podcast will know this is an entry to Disney Imagineering contest... As cool as this ride is, this IS NOT going into WDW.. in fact, Monster's Inc is still the rumored replacement for Timekeeper, but it is not going to be a ride....

Tink's Tormentor said:
in fact, Monster's Inc is still the rumored replacement for Timekeeper, but it is not going to be a ride....

True, but not confirmed by any stretch. But my information is the sam as yours, which is this will be a Turtle Talk type attraction with Sully

dbm20th said:
True, but not confirmed by any stretch. But my information is the sam as yours, which is this will be a Turtle Talk type attraction with Sully

And I am shocked as to no announcement yet... Maybe they are reconsidering it?? I wonder....

If it was an entry, I hope it WON! I've just showed it to DS4 and we're about the watch it for the 5th time. :)

Beth

I am interested in the Monsters Inc and I wouldn't mind seeing an Incredibles ride at MGM or the rumored Speedway conversion to Cars. But enough with Pixar already.

They announced it today---the TIMEKEEPER will be the Laugh Floor Comedy Club a show with Monsters, INC characters....--yawn---

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter