• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Awesome news about monster inc at wdw,Proof attached a must look at.Amazing!!!!!

We would love seeing anything with Monsters Inc and in any park would be fine with us!!! A ride would be awesome!!

We were pretty disappointed in what they did with the Stitch attraction, so I hope that if this comes to fruition in some way, that they work harder at it!! :teeth:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
well it's cool no matter what! thanks for posting :teeth:

ITA
It may never become a ride but it was a very cool concept and it shows us the possibility of very creative rides is still out there.

Charater greets and thrill rides haver a place at WDW but we need more new ,fun , creative family rides like this concept ride!

Are you listening Disney?

MJMcBride said:
Good Luck with that. :rolleyes:

You never know.
CM's can give suggestions and CM's do sometimes read these boards.

From my understanding CM's can give suggestions to Disney but the common folk cannot because we are not employees.

When my family was visiting Disney in the 1980's--- I think in 1987 or 1988 my sis and I decided to go see the EWP and left the children with our DH's. A young man sat on the bus beside me and said he was an Imagineer and asked if I was enjoying Disney and if I had any Suggestions. He said they were going to close 20,000
leagues and asked what I thought they could put in there. My suggestion was something with Little Mermaid since she was popular at the time. (Arial's Grotto was soon added to that area.) After a long wait for the Dumbo ride that day I told the Imagineer that I thought the Dumbo ride needed more Elephants (they only had 10 at the time and now they have 16) I also told him they should add another ride very similar to Dumbo but not Dumbo in another land (Aladdin's Magic Carpet) so they could distribute the young children out in the park more.
I have no idea if he passed on my ideas or if another CM suggested similar ideas, but I always smile when I go to the MK and see these attractions. I say to myself "Yes, maybe I should/could have been an Imagineer. It is fun to see my ideas at the parks even if those ideas might not have been mine alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter