[B]thinking about an 8 day trip in may...[/B]

vikame

Mouseketeer
::MickeyMo :earseek: traditionally how are the crowds around may 15th?
what about the weather?
when do schools let out? her in nj-because of snow,
we arent breaking till end of june.
is this a time for groups/school trips???
TIA- :daisy:

May is one of my favorite months. Anytime before the Memorial Day crowds. It will be a little hotter for you then the first of May. But hotter is a relative term when talking about FL Hot. The crowds are low because School is not out yet. Spring break is over and the rates are low. It's not a rainy month either.

May is the only month I let my friends from Vermont come down. They have a very low tolerance for crowds and hot weather, May seems to always gives them the Magical Experience they are looking for.

8 Days in May! It's a beautiful thing!! :wave2:

I'm going May 18-23.

I am expecting large crowds due to the anniversary Celebration. I think it will be far more crowded this May than in years past...

I was there last year during May 15th. It was a great time to go. It was warm...mostly in the 80's, and the crowds were fairly low. I am used to going at Spring break time so it was great to go in May.

The only time we encountered a school trip was at Blizzard Beach. I think it was a senior trip or something like that. It was annoying to have hundreds of scantily clad teenage girls running around :rolleyes1 , but looking back it wasn't too bad. We hit all the major slides early in the AM at Blizzard beach so we weren't too upset.

We stayed at CSR and the buses were never full, except coming home from the parks when they closed (but that's to be expected). Overall, it is a great time to go! Have a great time. :cool1:

Rachel :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter