B1G1 coupon for Legoland if anyone needs one

disneyfanforever

DIS Veteran
My DSs got their Brickmaster magazines today, and they each had the coupon that said Free Child Ticket with the purchase of a one day Adult Hopper Ticket.

We are finally going to Legoland this year, but our oldest DS will have just turned 13 so we can't use his coupon.

Expiration date is 12/31/10.

Hi! I would love to take you up on this if you don't mind! We'll be there in April with our 6-year-old!

How do I Private Message you with my address?

Thanks so much!
Susan

Drats...missed one again. Thanks for passing it along to someone. Hopefully someone will do the same for me!

My boys, for some reason, got extra Brickmaster magazines in the mail so I have 2 extra B1G1 coupons for Legoland.

tanyaewa and amym2, do you guys still want coupons? Just let me know, and I will be happy to send them to you.

If they don't want it (or need it anymore), I'll take it! As long as its good for May, 2010.

Just sent you a PM with my info... thanks so much!!!!

My boys, for some reason, got extra Brickmaster magazines in the mail so I have 2 extra B1G1 coupons for Legoland.

tanyaewa and amym2, do you guys still want coupons? Just let me know, and I will be happy to send them to you.

tanyaewa, if you still need the coupon, could you please let me know today? Rockafeller would like to have it if you have already found one. Thanks!

If anyone else has one of the Legoland B1G1 coupons, I would love to have it. A friend of mine is taking his son is a couple of months. Thanks.

tanyaewa, just pm me your address, and I will mail it to you tomorrow.

I will ask around and see if I can find any more magazines with coupons that people aren't going to use around here.

Does anyone know where else I can get a coupon? I have one for my middle son but need one more.
Thanks

Rockafeller, do you still need a B1G1 coupon Legoland? I think you were the next person to ask me for one. I was able to find another one so if you need one I would happy to mail it to you. Just let me know!

If no one claims it - I'd be forever grateful for another one.
We are 2 adults & 2 kids so it would be perfect!

YES PLEASE, I would LOVE it...I just PM'd you my info. Thanks so much!

I got my coupon in the mail today and was struck my how amazing this is.
This is such a nice thing to do - to share these coupons with strangers. I am amazed at the generosity of spirit by the kind offers. Thank you! :goodvibes

tanyaewa, I am glad you received your coupon. I hope you and your family have a great time at Legoland.

I hope everyone else I sent the coupons to received theirs as well. If for some reason you didn't, please let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter