B1G1 coupon for Legoland if anyone needs one

Question -- For those of you who have used these coupons before, can you get the 2nd day for $15 on the "free" admissions like you can on any other one-day paid admission?

Thanks in advance:)

My daughter and I would also love to get a coupon for Legoland!

We went last year for the first time and thought it was amazing!:thumbsup2 A kind woman on here had picked up quite a few coupons at her local DQ (I think) and sent them out to people... It saved me a ton of money and we wouldn't have been able to go had it not been for her. :goodvibes

Hope we can get another one, you guys are so nice to share these!:worship:

disneyfanforver - our coupon arrived today. Just wanted to post a huge THANK YOU again for your generosity! This will be a huge help in reducing our costs. We've never been to legoland before and with 2 boys who love lego already I just know its going to be a big hit:)

disneyfanforever,

I got mine as well... thank you soooo much! I've told lots of people about the fantastic people on disboards and intend to "pay it forward" when the opportunity arises. Thanks again, we can't wait to use the coupon!!

If anybody else comes across anymore coupons, we would love 2! We're going in June!

And I agree - these board are amazing. The people on here are so generous :)

I am looking for a couple coupons for July/ August if anyone has any. Our group will be 3 adults and 1 child.. do they even have BOGO adult coupons? I hope so!!

Thanks so much...:disrocks:

Wendy's in So Cal have them too. Thats were we got ours. We had to buy a "park Hopper" but hey it saved us so much it was a awsome deal.

I thought you had to buy a meal but the guy said anything was fine. So it pays to ask. I owuld call first too to make sure they are not out of coupons

We are going in the first week of June... would really appreciate it if anyone has coupons to share.

Aloha!

A tip - my DS receives the FREE Lego club magazine, and about every other one has a buy 1 adult, get 1 child free coupon. I've gotten two this way for this summer.

Didn't realize it but the previous subscriptions to the Legoland magazine expired. I just signed up again and hoping to receive an issue before we leave in a couple of weeks. Aloha!

Just booked a trip that will include Legoland - our first time there! For August - if anyone has a coupon to share or knows how to sign up for the magazine to get one - it would be greatly appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter