Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

.....I got a reminder in the mail today about when I can sign up for my Fastpasses.....YAY!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

.....I got a reminder in the mail today about when I can sign up for my Fastpasses.....YAY!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

:banana::banana::banana:

I'm still not a fan of this new system (even after trying it out) but it does mean a trip is getting close!!! :dance3:

YAY!!!

More importantly....what colour MB are you going with?

DH and I picked ours the other day!!! I'm going with pink (for now, subject to change....). DH chose orange. My favorites are really the red and the yellow (Mickey!), but I have one each of those already so thought I'd try something new next time.

And yeah, kimmar, what color is yours??! popcorn::

So, our family is going camping the weekend after next (Labor Day). And the nights have started getting pretty chilly. I'm a very outdoorsy type person, in various types of weather, but sleeping is another story. I like my warm cozy bed. Even the couch! (when DH snores too loud..... :headache: ). I do have a small portable ceramic electric heater. Thinkin' I might bring that along. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes1

DH and I picked ours the other day!!! I'm going with pink (for now, subject to change....). DH chose orange. My favorites are really the red and the yellow (Mickey!), but I have one each of those already so thought I'd try something new next time.

And yeah, kimmar, what color is yours??! popcorn::

....why.....PINK, of course....:snooty:

So, our family is going camping the weekend after next (Labor Day). And the nights have started getting pretty chilly. I'm a very outdoorsy type person, in various types of weather, but sleeping is another story. I like my warm cozy bed. Even the couch! (when DH snores too loud..... :headache: ). I do have a small portable ceramic electric heater. Thinkin' I might bring that along. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes1

Sounds like fun....except for the cold.

....as for those Magic Bands [BTW, some folks are calling them 'Tragic Bands'! :rotfl: ], can you get pins or doodads (like for Crocs) for them? :hyper:

....as for those Magic Bands [BTW, some folks are calling them 'Tragic Bands'! :rotfl: ], can you get pins or doodads (like for Crocs) for them? :hyper:

YES! Yes you can. Every gift shop on property (including right at your resort) has a whole section now for band "bling." There are covers (fabric) that wrap around them, something called "Band-its", I think, that are like the Croc doodads you describe.

I mean, really, it's an opportunity for Disney to suck even more money out of its guests, of course you can get stuff to trick out your band!! :lmao:

YES! Yes you can. Every gift shop on property (including right at your resort) has a whole section now for band "bling." There are covers (fabric) that wrap around them, something called "Band-its", I think, that are like the Croc doodads you describe.

I mean, really, it's an opportunity for Disney to suck even more money out of its guests, of course you can get stuff to trick out your band!! :lmao:

....and, REALLY, isn't that what a Disney vacay all about? ;)

Absolutely. What's a Disney holiday without merchandise shopping? I came home with Band-its for my Tragic Bands. I got the Halloween themed ones last year. The Jack Skellington is soooooo cute.

I have to say, I am a fan of the MagicBand. You get used to it real fast and the convenience is amazing. What I don't like, is the whole paperless FastPass system and having to choose ahead of time (well, you don't have to, but then good luck getting what you really want).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter