Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

....well, here's the scoop:

Since the 2-day basic passes are the ones associated with the pkg, if I link the 3-day PH ones to our MBs, the original [2-day] ones would be activated first. We have to either just use the paper 3-day PH's or transfer them onto different MBs...also, as long as the 2-day ones aren't activated, they will last [theoretically] forever.....this info was directly from the CM I spoke to today....

Since the 2-day basic passes are the ones associated with the pkg, if I link the 3-day PH ones to our MBs, the original [2-day] ones would be activated first. We have to either just use the paper 3-day PH's or transfer them onto different MBs...also, as long as the 2-day ones aren't activated, they will last [theoretically] forever.....this info was directly from the CM I spoke to today....

That is a headache......sorry you've got to go through this! Remember when it wasn't this complicated??! :confused3

Glad you called to ask.

So it would seem that you'll need different MBs for your 3-day PH ticket. And are you going to be able to book your FP+ if you don't have that new MB?

...I am soooo excited! My return flight from Orlando was canceled and they put us on an earlier one. I called United Airlines to see if I could be switched to a later one instead....long story short, we are now leaving 3 hours later! Can you say 'Breakfast at Boma" ? ;) WOOHOO!

Glad you called to ask.

So it would seem that you'll need different MBs for your 3-day PH ticket. And are you going to be able to book your FP+ if you don't have that new MB?

....I don't know - she couldn't answer that :confused3 .....I was told not to add them to MyDisneyExperence because then they would get linked and the 2-day ones would 'kick in' first....

...I am soooo excited! My return flight from Orlando was canceled and they put us on an earlier one. I called United Airlines to see if I could be switched to a later one instead....long story short, we are now leaving 3 hours later! Can you say 'Breakfast at Boma" ? ;) WOOHOO!

I :love: Boma......

You guys make me really wish I could go to Florida this winter.

But it's either a Florida trip or new tires on the car.

*sighs*

Woohoo! That's a reason to celebrate. Do you still want me to bring you some Krispy Kreme doughnuts? You can feast on those too. :thumbsup2

We just got our "you can start making FP+ selections on 2 Sept" letter yesterday. DH asked me how in the world we were going to make the selections when we didn't know which park we'd be in which day. :scared1: I e-mailed him our itinerary, which includes where we plan to be each day broken out by morning, lunchtime, afternoon and evening. :lmao: He knows he's married to an event and wedding planner. He knows I always plan this ahead of time. :headache:

This morning, as he was leaving for work, he told me that he knew as soon as he said it, that it was a very stupid question. His words, not mine. :cool2:

At least you're figuring out the headache now ... instead of finding out later. seems like if you talk to a cast member that knows what's going on, you shouldn't have any problem with it...

Has anyone heard of Etours? my neighbor so graciously purchased a "package" for me to go to Orlando for 5 days... ( she was a little mixed up... telling me it includes everything for 5 people.. airfare / $100 per person for meals, and park tickets.. and room.. rental car... so I'm the skeptic and say it's impossible.. sounds to goood to be true... all you have to do it sit in a 2 hour time share presentation... first of all.. I'm thinking.. I don't want to waste my 2 hours listening to anything but the sounds of disney... I appreciate my neighbor thinking of us.. but after reading the stuff over.. it's not really what I want.. I don't want to be off property.. I like getting a package.. and not having to drive, and park.. I don't know what to tell my neighbor.. Thanks.. but no thanks.. ?

At least you're figuring out the headache now ... instead of finding out later. seems like if you talk to a cast member that knows what's going on, you shouldn't have any problem with it...

Has anyone heard of Etours? my neighbor so graciously purchased a "package" for me to go to Orlando for 5 days... ( she was a little mixed up... telling me it includes everything for 5 people.. airfare / $100 per person for meals, and park tickets.. and room.. rental car... so I'm the skeptic and say it's impossible.. sounds to goood to be true... all you have to do it sit in a 2 hour time share presentation... first of all.. I'm thinking.. I don't want to waste my 2 hours listening to anything but the sounds of disney... I appreciate my neighbor thinking of us.. but after reading the stuff over.. it's not really what I want.. I don't want to be off property.. I like getting a package.. and not having to drive, and park.. I don't know what to tell my neighbor.. Thanks.. but no thanks.. ?

Is there any cost involved for you?? Other than your time at the time share presentation? I dunno....if it's legit, and someone gifted me with a Disney trip, I think I'd graciously accept! There's always another time to book your dream trip. :confused3

Good mornin' y'all!! :yay:

I've been up for an hour......had to take some Excedrin for a headache. That has caffeine in it. :hyper:

Now, I'm sitting here drinking a cup of Jet Fuel coffee..... :hyper: :hyper:

It should be a REALLY great day!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Until about 2pm........
banana_smiley_43.gif

:lmao::rotfl2:

Jumping back in.

3 days on a work trip and I was having DIS withdrawal symptoms. :faint:
I'm brain-dead from this week and am so thankful it's Friday night!

I'd definitely check this company out before I agreed to go: Better Business, FL state consumer affairs, Orlando or Kissimmee Chamber of Commerce ...

Good mornin' y'all!! :yay:

I've been up for an hour......had to take some Excedrin for a headache. That has caffeine in it. :hyper:

Now, I'm sitting here drinking a cup of Jet Fuel coffee..... :hyper: :hyper:

It should be a REALLY great day!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Until about 2pm........

:lmao::rotfl2:
You should have called me! I've been up since about 4:30, but mine is just too much to do and too little time.:confused3

I hope your headache is better now. :flower3:

Jumping back in.

3 days on a work trip and I was having DIS withdrawal symptoms. :faint:
I'm brain-dead from this week and am so thankful it's Friday night!

We missed you! :wave2:

Woohoo! That's a reason to celebrate. Do you still want me to bring you some Krispy Kreme doughnuts? You can feast on those too. :thumbsup2 ....

....I pray to the KK gods....

BTW, I checked this morning - Boma won't be open early enough so I guess we have to settle for The Mara...no biggie...

We just got our "you can start making FP+ selections on 2 Sept" letter yesterday. DH asked me how in the world we were going to make the selections when we didn't know which park we'd be in which day. :scared1: I e-mailed him our itinerary, which includes where we plan to be each day broken out by morning, lunchtime, afternoon and evening. :lmao: He knows he's married to an event and wedding planner. He knows I always plan this ahead of time. :headache: ...

....from another thread of which I posted this morning:

"...well....I made my fast pass selections this morning and it wasn't as painful as I thought.....however, boy, do they get gobbled up in a hurry.....also, I was only able to make 2 days worth of fast passes, since a 2-day pass is linked to my account, and not the 3-day PH ones. I called WDW this morning, because I was concerned that those fast passes are linked to the 2-day passes (part of my package), but since I won't be activating those park passes, I wondered if, when we try to use our fast passes, they won't work. She assured me that they are connected to the general account, not to the park passes themselves, so we WILL be able to use them. However, I got a GENEROUS sprinkling of Pixie Dust too, because I also have 'Get-out-of-jail-go-directly-to-free-parking-collect-your-$200' SUPER-DUPER fast passes from a previous WDW visit, which supersede any fastpass available! We had experienced some BAD problems during our previous visit [April 2013] stay at ASMovies, and, as a way of making things right, one of the CM's from Guest Services attached 10 of these 'special' fast passes to my email address. Basically, we can go on ANY ride in ANY park at ANY time! WOOHOO!"

....I pray to the KK gods....

BTW, I checked this morning - Boma won't be open early enough so I guess we have to settle for The Mara...no biggie...

I live about 5 miles from a Krispy Kreme store and all of the area grocery stores get fresh hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts before 9 am every morning. We'll stop by on our way out of town and get two boxes: one for you and one for me and my brother. DH isn't much of a Krispy Kreme fan. :confused3

You guys make me really wish I could go to Florida this winter.

But it's either a Florida trip or new tires on the car.

*sighs*
I agree with Kimmar - Florida! After all, can't you always bum rides with friends? ::yes::

....from another thread of which I posted this morning:

"...well....I made my fast pass selections this morning and it wasn't as painful as I thought.....however, boy, do they get gobbled up in a hurry.....also, I was only able to make 2 days worth of fast passes, since a 2-day pass is linked to my account, and not the 3-day PH ones. I called WDW this morning, because I was concerned that those fast passes are linked to the 2-day passes (part of my package), but since I won't be activating those park passes, I wondered if, when we try to use our fast passes, they won't work. She assured me that they are connected to the general account, not to the park passes themselves, so we WILL be able to use them. However, I got a GENEROUS sprinkling of Pixie Dust too, because I also have 'Get-out-of-jail-go-directly-to-free-parking-collect-your-$200' SUPER-DUPER fast passes from a previous WDW visit, which supersede any fastpass available! We had experienced some BAD problems during our previous visit [April 2013] stay at ASMovies, and, as a way of making things right, one of the CM's from Guest Services attached 10 of these 'special' fast passes to my email address. Basically, we can go on ANY ride in ANY park at ANY time! WOOHOO!"
Woohoo! I still have to call on Monday and ask questions, when DH is at work. He tends to want to get on the phone with me and I need to concentrate and not get distracted by his questions. (What is a Magic Band? Why do we have to have them? Why can't we just get a plastic card like we used to? Why did you do away with the old Fast Pass system? - I promise I try to keep him up to date, but given a chance, he wants to hear the answers from a Disney employee. Sigh!)

I'm now counting the days until we leave. But first, I need to finish preparing for tomorrow's football game about 2.5 hours away. Football! :love:

:rolleyes1

Football season already?

Well...I guess it makes sense. Our football season is heading into the finals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter