Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

I just looked at my post count and realize that I have under 3,000 posts in 9 years. That is pathetic! Maybe worth a change in my tag oh wonderful Tag Fairy. :littleangel:

....you''ve got to do better than THAT....:confused3

PaMom - a little tip that kimmar once gave me: NO multi-quoting. Every reply is a new and separate post. :thumbsup2 I'm trying to reach that elusive 10k myself!

Hey y'all! Drive-by fruiting from sunny (and HOT!!!) Florida. Visiting my dad this week. Have two of my boys with me; went to Downtown Disney yesterday, beach today, and they've been enjoying the pool at the home where we're staying! Good little getaway for them, and a chance to see Grandpa.

Hope everyone is well!

Hey y'all! Drive-by fruiting from sunny (and HOT!!!) Florida. Visiting my dad this week. Have two of my boys with me; went to Downtown Disney yesterday, beach today, and they've been enjoying the pool at the home where we're staying! Good little getaway for them, and a chance to see Grandpa.

Hope everyone is well!

Have fun!

...thanks....and now, on to bigger and better things....like my 31st anniversary....;)

happy-anniversary-055.gif~c200

....hey Tag Fairy ~

If you give me my dancing toast without the cow, I'LL SHARE SOME OF MY BIRTHDAY COOKIES WITH YOU...

20140909_203753_zpsc3aeef70.jpg

:rolleyes1 popcorn::

We are at the library so DD can do some online job applications. I also had checked out Job Corps for her. No luck in finding anything that she'd be interested in doing.

....you'd think, if I offer her some of my special birthday cookies, she'd acquiesce and give me some cowless toast.....I think that's fair....

Ordered my tix the other day!! As soon as they arrive, I can link them to MDE and our MagicBands! The airline schedule for our dates will open up on Oct. 27th, I can do ADRs on Nov. 9th, and then there's a looooooong winter wait until FP's in March. I'm not quite sure why I put myself through this waiting bit again.....:confused3 (rhetorical question!!)

....you'd think, if I offer her some of my special birthday cookies, she'd acquiesce and give me some cow less tots.....I think that's fair....

Sooo....do you want a cow with no tots?....or did you mean toast with no cow?!

:lmao:

Ordered my tix the other day!! As soon as they arrive, I can link them to MDE and our MagicBands! The airline schedule for our dates will open up on Oct. 27th, I can do ADRs on Nov. 9th, and then there's a looooooong winter wait until FP's in March. I'm not quite sure why I put myself through this waiting bit again.....:confused3 (rhetorical question!!)

Woo Hoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter