• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

…..hey, if the Tag Fairy is tech savvy, she could do a little photshopping and give each of us an individual piece of toast….my luck, I'd be stuck with CRAZY….

There's something funny about crazy toast's teeth. They are just a little too perfect. I'm thinking they are fake. ;)

Irish, thanks for the pic of all the various toast personas. Up until a few days ago I never considered the possibility that my toast could have a personality. On the other hand, there is a downside to becoming enlightened. I felt a little guilty as I was munching my toast and jam today.....:crazy2: :laughing:

Irish, thanks for the pic of all the various toast personas. Up until a few days ago I never considered the possibility that my toast could have a personality. On the other hand, there is a downside to becoming enlightened. I felt a little guilty as I was munching my toast and jam today.....:crazy2: :laughing:
:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter