Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Irish, thanks for the pic of all the various toast personas. Up until a few days ago I never considered the possibility that my toast could have a personality. On the other hand, there is a downside to becoming enlightened. I felt a little guilty as I was munching my toast and jam today.....:crazy2: :laughing:

:rotfl2:

The one person who started this thread is not on here begging for a new tag.....:confused3

:scratchin......Um......Usnuz......that would be because this is the Babnana's clubroom and not a specific Tag Fairy thread.

The begging is supposed to be on the NO Clown pictures thread. :rolleyes1

Irish, thanks for the pic of all the various toast personas. Up until a few days ago I never considered the possibility that my toast could have a personality. On the other hand, there is a downside to becoming enlightened. I felt a little guilty as I was munching my toast and jam today.....:crazy2: :laughing:

….lemme guess: you were munching on 'Happy'…..or 'Sweet'….but my money's on the former…popcorn::

….lemme guess: you were munching on 'Happy'…..or 'Sweet'….but my money's on the former…popcorn::

If only I'd thought it through, first. Poor happy toast...or maybe it was poor sweet toast...:sad2: I really have no idea which it was, which is probably shows I was toast insensitive.:worried: I'm mending my ways. :thumbsup2

Next time I'll just grab a nice big glazed donut. :rotfl:

Would a toasted bagel with cream cheese count?

Why not? That bagel hopped in the toaster like a champ! It should get full toasted credit. :rotfl:

(And I'm happy for you Irish that your days are going by! Happy reunion time isn't far away! :yay: )

If only I'd thought it through, first. Poor happy toast...or maybe it was poor sweet toast...:sad2: I really have no idea which it was, which is probably shows I was toast insensitive.:worried: I'm mending my ways. :thumbsup2

Next time I'll just grab a nice big glazed donut. :rotfl:

Donut?:eek: are you toasting it?

Not toasting it, but I've been known to pop a donut into the microwave for 20 seconds...::yes::
Is the microwave scarier than the toaster??? These are the deep questions I ponder. :laughing:

Now you gave mw something to ponder....:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter