Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

GP - That's not a Grumpy Pirate avatar you're sporting. It'll take some getting used to.....or perhaps a quick look on Google?

DhL7OnOELR-14.png

DhL7OnOELR-16.png

(Not that I'm being critical or anything......)

I have been a bit busy to locate it and upload, its somewhere on my storage server.

Hi everyone. I come back on the DIS and it looks totally different. Can't say that I'm liking it too much.

As I'm sure others have stated----I'm sick of snow and winter.

Hi everyone. I come back on the DIS and it looks totally different. Can't say that I'm liking it too much.

As I'm sure others have stated----I'm sick of snow and winter.

You and me both, on winter. Yesterday's storm they had us getting 6-12". Easily 14+ out there this morning. I literally have NO where else to put it in my yard and driveway!!! The snow banks are higher than my Ford Explorer. :sad2:

Re: the new format -- it takes getting used to, and while I'm still not a 100% fan of it, I am learning my way around, and there are some cool new features.

You and me both, on winter. Yesterday's storm they had us getting 6-12". Easily 14+ out there this morning. I literally have NO where else to put it in my yard and driveway!!! The snow banks are higher than my Ford Explorer. :sad2:

Re: the new format -- it takes getting used to, and while I'm still not a 100% fan of it, I am learning my way around, and there are some cool new features.
My husband used a tractor from work to push back our snow banks and the banks at the beginning of our dirt road. I'm the 1st house on the road so he pushed the snow on our property see people could see better pulling out of our road. Thanks to all the snow, my driveway shrunk considerably. Having use of the tractor sure was helpful.

Wow! Things really changed around here while I was gone. This will take some getting used to!

Anyway, good morning, y'all! :flower3:

It's -21 out there! In Fahrenheit it's -6!

BRRR

I got an email this morning from a real estate agent, sent to the wrong email address... whoever was getting this email lives in......

New Zealand....

It had lots of pictures of this pretty house with an in ground pool, security gate, gorgeous gardens, and a view of a gorge and waterfall...

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... IT ISN'T -25!!

I told the guy I lived in Canada and he had the wrong email address, but the house was lovely. He replied with an apology and an open invitation to set up a viewing...

Does anyone have like... a million dollars lying around?? :genie:

Good morning, y'all!

@PrincessInOz, well, after I discovered my avatar and tags were missing, I needed a drink. Nothing says happy like a Mickeytini while you're trying to find yourself in DISBoardsland.

@KogoShuko, sorry! I looked and looked, but only found a quarter (US). The house sounds perfect though. We're not as cold as y'all are, but I'm tired of grey skies and damp, cold weather.

I'd better finish cleaning up the kitchen. The guy is coming with the part to fix my oven's controller board. I've been ovenless since Christmas Day! I'm thankful that it lasted through cooking Christmas dinner before refusing to keep either oven on. (I have a double oven)

....JUH-bust GAH-but back FRUH-bum thuh-buh DEN-tuh-bisst....DUH-brool UH-bon MUH-by MUH-bouth.....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter