Baby Groot Cup at DHS

I saw Steve Porter with one on the podcast yesterday. They are soooo cute!

Why do I see myself getting talked into this cup by my 6 year old who loves Baby Groot? (Despite not seeing either movie yet!)

Why do I see myself getting talked into this cup by my 6 year old who loves Baby Groot? (Despite not seeing either movie yet!)

My 10 yr old dragged me to the second movie and I surprisingly enjoyed it. It was so funny and actually had a good storyline. Stallone, Kurt Russell and Kirk from Gilmore Girls - I wasn't expecting in this movie, but where nice additions.

My 10 yr old dragged me to the second movie and I surprisingly enjoyed it. It was so funny and actually had a good storyline. Stallone, Kurt Russell and Kirk from Gilmore Girls - I wasn't expecting in this movie, but where nice additions.

Did you see the first one? "Kirk" was in it too :) I have not got to see the second one yet but the first one is soo funny!

I just hope they still have these in early August, but I suspect they won't:( DS is a big Groot fan. The baby Groot cupcake looks cute too:)

I love the first one...lack of a sitter to see the second one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter