Baby Patchchild Watch

Lets see baby delivery stories.
DS10 - 4 hours of labor. epidural, epidural shakes (quite horrid never again!).
DS6 - 3 hours labor, stadol, almost killed my nurse,
DS5 - 2 hours labor 9 cm when we arrived. stadol
DD - induced twice - no drugs, almost killed anesthesiologist which is why there was no time for drugs. 2 hours labor. Lots of problems after.

personally I hate epidurals but my BFF loves them she would have it no other way. Stadol was my friend, one shot of that sucker and I didn't care if they cut my head off but I was fully aware when I had contractions.

Stadol only for my first. Was wicked loopy!! :)
Nothing at all for my second. Only took 20 min! :)

That was enough for me.

ok i'll play too....

lets see.....

may 26th
9:29 am
20 inches long
7lbs 5 oz

good luck to you and your dh.

when dh and i left the house for our scheduled c-section, (which we thought he was breech and he turned so i could have delivered him), he said to me as we sat in the car waiting for it to warm up,(february in rhode island-freezing)
"honey you realize we are leaving this house as a couple and will return as a family"!
i balled all the way to the hospital, because i had never thought about it that way. that was the single best moment of my pregnancy! i really do love my dh, he's the best!!!!!:love:

"honey you realize we are leaving this house as a couple and will return as a family"!

That is so sweet!!

i know isn't it?! sometimes he can be so sweet!!!! and other times i could just deck him!

Ooops, forgot length, I'll go back and edit that in.

Hmmm, ya know, some things you never forget...

DS18's (19 next week :scared1: ) birth was no picnic. Scary probs...but he and I were both OK.

DS15: Funny. Gave me stuff to lower BP, that stopped labor. Gave me stuff to induce labor...After all day, Dr said baby not coming till morning, and for DH to go home and get some rest. I told DH I was going with him, I wasn't staying. Dr went into hallway, I had to push...NOW!!! Nurse checked me, ran to door for Dr in the hall (man had just walked out of the room). 3 pushes and baby caught by nurse. THEN the Dr walked back in the room. AND I had to pay him for his services....Nurse was all puffed up about the whole thing, said she loves to catch the baby :rotfl2:

So, that made 3 boys for us, DSS, and 2 DS's...done.

mine belongs to that club as well!

he's not just a member, he's the president!!!!!

Yes mam!!

Present and accounted for. 2 more days of teaching before I officially start my maternity leave. Imp is present and squirming in me. Contractions are occassional but painless. Belly continues to bump into everything. Still feeling good.

How's that?

Yes mam!!

Present and accounted for. 2 more days of teaching before I officially start my maternity leave. Imp is present and squirming in me. Contractions are occassional but painless. Belly continues to bump into everything. Still feeling good.

How's that?

Perfect!!!!!
2 more days and then we get to talk to you all day huh?!? Cool!!

Yes mam!!

How's that?

Great to hear!!! I wish we were done in 2 days..

Nancy, 7 days left isn't bad at all for you. If I was staying until the end of the year, they don't finish until the 15th.

Still here, still growing, still waiting to finish one last day of teaching.

Have a great last day! I finished with my students today and my last day is tomorrow. Of course I am due back on June 4th for some curriculum development for a week.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter