Baby Patchchild Watch

Nancy, 7 days left isn't bad at all for you. If I was staying until the end of the year, they don't finish until the 15th.

Still here, still growing, still waiting to finish one last day of teaching.

have a great last day! you are in for the BEST summer of you life!!!!!!!

Have a great last day! I finished with my students today and my last day is tomorrow. Of course I am due back on June 4th for some curriculum development for a week.

Rebecca

happy summer rebecca! enjoy you last day too!

Nancy, 7 days left isn't bad at all for you. If I was staying until the end of the year, they don't finish until the 15th.

Still here, still growing, still waiting to finish one last day of teaching.

Have a wondeful last day... 3 regular school days left the rest are weekends and holidays.. once they climb aboard the bus... I mark that day off the list!!

My kids asked me this morning if I would be taking pictures of the last day of school for their scrapbooks.. Why of course! DUH! LOL

I'm done!!

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Teaching is over, for this year at least, and such a good day to end on. It's in the 90's here and being in an old, poorly ventilated building is not my idea of a good time.

Now all that's left is to sit back and hope I get to enjoy a few quiet days with my DH before Squirmy shows up.

Ironically that had been my plan too. My "pickle" as we called him arrived 11 days early! :scared1:

How ya feeling Joy?

I guessed May 31, my DS's bday. I remember feeling stinkin HOT about now!!! But it was so nice to just have to dress him in t's and a diaper for the first few months...

Well, it's not looking too good for me...I don't any news of a baby being born today!:rolleyes1

Ok, where is JOY???
Joy, you need to report in.... My day was yesterday and so was Dyan's.....
What's the news? How are you feelin'?

Ya think she's doing her Lamaze breathing? HEEEEE HEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOO, HEEEEE HEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

It's really good that you forget alot isn't it? :lmao:

Hey, I'm one of the few that didn't mind the pain.. I knew I was getting a REWARD at the end!!
My Granny told me... it's the hardest pain to bare...but the easiest to forget; until it comes again! LOL

Well, I am really late for this!! I hope your new little one brings you tons of happiness, Joy!! I hope things go well with your delivery and that you have a wonderful summer with your new little boy! "Squirmy"...I love the nickname!! Take care of yourself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter