Bachelor...OMG

Nick has been on a podcast that I listen to often, and he really comes across as a ok guy. I'm not completely disgusted by this new revelation.

Which begs the question....wonder what the women are going to think? There are already women signed on to be on the Bachelor, and some may have been expecting Luke (as all signals pointed in that direction), and now they get the retread of Nick. LOL. And, to say they are different sorts of men would be the understatement of the century.

Very true! They did this last season - Caila was already cast as the Bachelorette and filming scenes, but she was just so dull and not a fan favorite. They dumped her in favor of Jojo, who was more appealing all around. But I do recall reading interviews from some of the guys expecting Caila.

OK, I have to say, Nick looks darn good on BIP. New hairstyle, more muscles. Same simpering personality though. But everyone except Josh seems to look to him as their leader. Weird.

Would like to have been there when Josh Murray's head exploded. Eh, I'll watch anyway. But wouldn't Daniel have been fun?
lol Daniel and his maple syrup. I could not date Daniel but he IS entertaining at times

Have the bachelorette contestants already been cast? I wonder how they will feel about Nick?

They've cast the majority of them....but, of course, they can still mix it up. Add or delete a few. They always have "extra" waiting in the wings just in case someone backs out or they decide to go with a different story line. Right now, the vast majority of them were "cast" before the decision about the Bachelor (which apparently came very last minute). So, this just goes to show they don't care one twit about finding the "right" woman for their chosen Bacehlor. They just want good tv. LOL.

I think Nick will be interesting. In BIP we've seen a different Nick.

Anyone read Andi's book? Wondering what she said about Nick. He admitted last night it was mostly true. That's why whatever she wrote about Josh, he thinks is true.

I finally got myself out of the Bachelor/Bachelorette circle and now they've pulled me back in! :flower2:

This news surprised even Reality Steve. He's been saying since the end of JoJo's season that the job was Luke's and he was hearing nothing to suggest otherwise. He had multiple people email him about Nick being the bachelor, due to all his air time on Bachelor in Paradise and he shot all of those suggestions down saying that it was definitely Luke.

I agree with a previous poster that it was likely promised to Luke then offered to Nick at the last minute. I would have far preferred Luke (he's more of a man's man if you know what I mean) but I watch every season. I'm not a Nick V fan at all, but I'll be watching like always.

Disneylover~

he was "dating" her on BIP~ she was from Ben's season

images

According to people.com, Chris Harrison said the reason he was chosen was because he's really sincere about finding love, so it just made sense for him to get the gig.

Uh-huh .......

According to people.com, Chris Harrison said the reason he was chosen was because he's really sincere about finding love, so it just made sense for him to get the gig.

Uh-huh .......

Because we all know that the BEST (indeed perhaps the ONLY) way to find love is on TV. Lord knows, the show has an AMAZING track record of producing healthy marriages. And, hey, Bachelor in Paradise is an even better way to find love.

What a joke.

Just read an article where Luke said he was all set to fly out to LA Monday but they called him and said they went a different way. He stated he had wardrobe fittings and everything. I feel so bad. He's got a hot sexy vibe, but I do think he could be kind of boring. You could kind of tell Nick was going to be the choice the way BIP was being filmed and then those random tweets about the next Bachelor totally pointed to it being someone that had been rejected at the final rose.

I think that they definitely felt that Luke and the others in the F4 for Jojo were too boring to carry a whole season. While I don't love Nick as a person, I do agree that it will be a much more interesting season because of him and that they'll likely gain a lot more viewers due to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter