Back from Saratoga - Grandstand Section

Love the idea of movies by the pool. I hope it keeps up.

If you like the movies at the pool, be sure and let someone know about it, so they keep them.

I am sure many complain about things they don't like, how many write and say, "I heard about the pool movies, Great Idea and please continue". :thumbsup2

Littlestar, does Grandstand have it's own bus stop? If so in what order does it run by there? We'll be there in 4 weeks and I've requested this area.

Yes, it has its own bus stop. Also, behind the bus stop just a little ways are (2) horse shoe pits to play horse shoes.

We were first on the bus to go to Downtown Disney. We didn't go to any parks this trip. Just relaxed and went out to eat. We started to go to Epcot one day, but when we looked at the mob of people at the entrance decided to wait until our May trip (one of the benefits of DVC, you know you're coming back soon).

Forgot to add, we were so pleasantly surprised with the Grandstand section that we decided to do a small add-on at SSR for the later ending date for our grown kids. So besides our BWV and VWL, we now own a small contract at SSR. :cool1:

Great to hear!!! SSR has really grown into it's own over the past few years. It is a beautiful resort. We have stayed in the Congress Park Section every time so far - glad to hear that you liked the Grandstand. We will be at SSR in October, can't wait.

We stayed at BWV this past October, and it was great and I loved being able to walk to Epcot & MGM (may be a bit long for some, I enjoyed the walk over), but I must admit to missing SSR. Each resort really has its own unique charm. SSR is home to us!!!

E

I forgot to mention that Saratoga set up a large movie screen at the main pool three nights of our trip and showed Cars, Lilo and Stitch, and Toy Story. I told my husband it felt like the old days when we used to go to the drive-in. Except instead of sitting in a car, we were sitting in lounge chairs watching the movie. Of course, most of the kids were swimming and watching the movie.

That's great!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter