Back to my Happy Place! FINAL UPDATE 6/28 - Pg. 20 Posts #291 & #292

DL's fireworks are awesome! Even freehand you got some nice shots.

Fingers crossed that your wish comes true!

Thanks for sharing another trip with us Lynne, you write the best reports!

Loved your trip report - thanks for sharing your wonderful vacation! We'll be there in October so it was helpful (and fun) hearing about what you did. Would you mind telling me who you used for the Hollywood bus tour? I'd appreciate it!

DL's fireworks are awesome! Even freehand you got some nice shots.
Thanks so much, Michelle! :flower3:

Fingers crossed that your wish comes true!
Awe....thank you! :hug:

Thanks for sharing another trip with us Lynne, you write the best reports!
You're too sweet!!! Thanks again for reading!!! :goodvibes

Loved your trip report - thanks for sharing your wonderful vacation! We'll be there in October so it was helpful (and fun) hearing about what you did.
Thanks so much for reading!!! :flower3: Enjoy your October trip! :thumbsup2

Would you mind telling me who you used for the Hollywood bus tour? I'd appreciate it!
Sure! We used "Best Los Angeles Tours." Dmitry is the owner and the person who takes you around LA...he's full of great information!!! :goodvibes

Finally got back to finish the report. I loved the mini report on the Kentucky Derby, definitely on my bucket list. Looks like you had a great time.
I also think WOC is amazing, such a great show! Thank you for the picture of the yummy monte cristo sandwich, so good. Have a great summer.

Thank you for sharing your awesome trip with us. I love seeing Disneyland thru other people's eyes.. I always find new things we need to do the next time we go. Loved the fireworks pictures from the last night! :lovestruc How do you get both you and the castle to show up in a photo? I can get people, or I can get the castle ... not both at once at night. I hope your wish comes true. On trips in and out of DL, looking up at Walt's light in the window is a MUST... it is just a special thing to do and gives me such happy feelings.

Now... you need to plan another vacation to Disney (with a few side trips thrown in too), so we can see your gorgeous pictures and the fun things you plan! You have the BEST trips ever!

Finally got back to finish the report. I loved the mini report on the Kentucky Derby, definitely on my bucket list. Looks like you had a great time.
The Derby is amazing...definitely go if you ever have the chance!!! :thumbsup2

I also think WOC is amazing, such a great show! Thank you for the picture of the yummy monte cristo sandwich, so good. Have a great summer.
You have a wonderful summer too and thanks again for reading! :goodvibes

Thank you for sharing your awesome trip with us. I love seeing Disneyland thru other people's eyes.. I always find new things we need to do the next time we go. Loved the fireworks pictures from the last night! :lovestruc How do you get both you and the castle to show up in a photo? I can get people, or I can get the castle ... not both at once at night. I hope your wish comes true. On trips in and out of DL, looking up at Walt's light in the window is a MUST... it is just a special thing to do and gives me such happy feelings.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read!!! :) DL is such an amazing and magical place!!! pixiedust:

Now... you need to plan another vacation to Disney (with a few side trips thrown in too), so we can see your gorgeous pictures and the fun things you plan! You have the BEST trips ever!
Sounds good to me! I'm ready for DIsney again!!! ;)

Sorry that I was MIA for so long, the Disboards and I have not been meeting up much lately :rotfl:

I actually just re read the entire TR, because I missed parts along the way :headache:

What awesome pics you snapped of Jennifer Aniston, I am a huge Friends fan and always reference it during moments..like my first spray tan made me think back to poor Ross :rotfl:

What great seats you got at Jimmy Kimmel too :cool1: Its interesting to hear how they hand pick seats for people, I always wondered how that worked!

I loved all the sights of Hollywood through your report, its something we hope to go see in the future in person!!

I loved reading about DL. Its funny I didnt realize the difference in a lot of attractions between there and WDW. It makes me even more excited to visit in the next few years!! The WoC show looks so beautiful, we watched that on youtube and I loved it just over the computer :thumbsup2

Sorry that I was MIA for so long, the Disboards and I have not been meeting up much lately :rotfl:
I actually just re read the entire TR, because I missed parts along the way :headache:
I definitely know how "real life" can get in the way! ;)

What awesome pics you snapped of Jennifer Aniston, I am a huge Friends fan and always reference it during moments..like my first spray tan made me think back to poor Ross :rotfl:
LOVE it! :laughing:

What great seats you got at Jimmy Kimmel too :cool1: Its interesting to hear how they hand pick seats for people, I always wondered how that worked!
I was so excited about our seats!!! If we ever head back out that way, I definitely want to see Kimmel again...what a fun show! :thumbsup2

I loved all the sights of Hollywood through your report, its something we hope to go see in the future in person!!
Glad you enjoyed the ride! You'll love it...there is so much to do and see! :)

I loved reading about DL. Its funny I didnt realize the difference in a lot of attractions between there and WDW. It makes me even more excited to visit in the next few years!! The WoC show looks so beautiful, we watched that on youtube and I loved it just over the computer :thumbsup2
There really are quite a few differences...I'm sure you'll have fun experiencing them when you do have a chance to go! ;) The WoC is amazing!!! Make sure that you make time for it when you eventually make it out that way!!! :woohoo:

Thanks again for reading!!!

I loved your trip report!!! What a fun packed week you guys had! I can believe you got to see Jennifer Anniston and her ceremony, that is so cool! I forget that there is so much more to see around the LA area because i get so focused on Disney. :rotfl:

I loved your trip report!!! What a fun packed week you guys had! I can believe you got to see Jennifer Anniston and her ceremony, that is so cool! I forget that there is so much more to see around the LA area because i get so focused on Disney. :rotfl:

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my report!!! :flower3:

And here's my favorite..."When you wish upon a star!"

DSC_0560.jpg

Great shot! :thumbsup2

I also snapped a picture of this figurine which I absolutely adore.

DSC_0576.jpg

I took a picture of that, as well, this summer. :)

We smiled as we walked back to our hotel and Chris said that this trip was even more fun than he imagined it would be! :woohoo:

I love picturing this. :love:

I've been away for a while, but finally all caught up! So happy you had such a wonderful trip, DL surely is amazing!!! :thumbsup2 Have a GREAT time in Vegas!!! :goodvibes

I just wanted to pop in and wish you a great time in Vegas! I think I missed the end of your TR while I was in Phoenix and spaced it - or I spaced that I read and commented! :lmao: Going back to look! :wave2:

Great shot! :thumbsup2

Thank you, MeMom! :goodvibes

I took a picture of that, as well, this summer. :)
I remember seeing it in your report!!! :thumbsup2 It's a great figurine!!!

I love picturing this. :love:

It was a very sweet moment! :love:

I've been away for a while, but finally all caught up! So happy you had such a wonderful trip, DL surely is amazing!!! :thumbsup2
Thanks so much for coming back to read!!! :flower3: DL is incredible and I do hope to make it there again soon!!!

Have a GREAT time in Vegas!!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much...I can't wait!!! :goodvibes

I just wanted to pop in and wish you a great time in Vegas!
Thank you so much!!! We're packed and ready to go!!! :yay:

I think I missed the end of your TR while I was in Phoenix and spaced it - or I spaced that I read and commented! :lmao: Going back to look! :wave2:
Thanks so much for coming back to read!!! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter