Bad cuisine

old lady

DIS Veteran
What is worst food you have eaten or drank at the parks? I would say Mister Toad’s cake for the anniversary. I don’t like the hot dogs either. What is yours?

The absolute worst thing was a grilled chicken salad from the old Electric Umbrella. Every part of that salad was vile. I threw it out after a few bites.

Honorable mention goes to the Mongolian beef at Sunshine Seasons. It looked and tasted like dog food.

We were that rare family that LOVED the BOG dinner menu before the price fixe change…..after the price fixe change….we don’t love it anymore (some things are still very good and we did enjoy the dessert trio but yeah)

Meatloaf at The Plaza. It came out in the shape of a dog food can and looked very similar.

The Hawaiian nachos at the Poly QS tasted and looked like vomit this recent Monday night! I will never return to the QS at the Poly …it was that bad!

Tony's Town Square in MK in 2015. A complete travesty. It's not that hard to produce decent Italian food. This was literally watery, barely warm slop. Everyone's entrée was sub-par. I was AMAZED at the number of people clamoring to get in here, and it was several years ago, so the tables were spaced very close together. I will never give it another chance. Never.

Billys Chiles Beer at Food and wine. The only beer Ive ever tasted and tossed after one sip in my life.

Raclette at food and wine.
It was cold. The bread was cold. The cheese was cold. The accompanying potato was cold. The pickle was cold (which was a good thing). The pickle was delicious but it was one bite. The rest was something any self-respecting European would have thrown in the garbage. I’m not European. I’m a penny pinching American. I ate the slop. Because I paid for it. :sad2::sad2:

a pizza at the old Concourse Steakhouse. It's not easy to completely ruin pizza
What year? On our first trip, in 1985, we stayed at the Contemporary and I thought it was one of the best pizzas I'd ever had - honestly, the layer of cheese was nearly half an inch thick.

Grilled Chicken Sandwich from Captain Cooks. DH went and got the food and brought it back to the room for us, or I would have taken it back and requested something else. It was just the grossest piece of chicken ever.

My only memory of food I didn't finish was some scallops at Narcoossee's and in retrospect I believe they were under-cooked. I had scallops later that week and Sanaa and they were just as I wanted.
I will say many of my memories are of good to excellent food ( I miss you Jiko ).

The macaroni au graton at Chefs De France. It tasted like "white". If the color white had a flavor.

Sci-fi years ago I had the butcher steak. It was burnt beyond recognition. We all had a good laugh.

The "tastes like chicken" at Skipper Canteen. The sauce was reduced so much as to be inedible. The rice was crunchy and the chicken way over done.

Raclette at food and wine.
It was cold. The bread was cold. The cheese was cold. The accompanying potato was cold. The pickle was cold (which was a good thing). The pickle was delicious but it was one bite. The rest was something any self-respecting European would have thrown in the garbage. I’m not European. I’m a penny pinching American. I ate the slop. Because I paid for it. :sad2::sad2:
Same!!! I got it because it was in someone’s top picks on a blog. Worst thing we got during the festival 🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter