Bad habits you've developed during Corona Virus?

Oh so many bad habits! Eating too much, drinking too much, not enough fresh air. I cleaned the bejeezus out of our house when the lock-down started, but decided housework depresses me more than a dirty house -- so it's a mess.
But....
Second shot in the arm yesterday and Ready to Rebound! I'm washing windows today, back on the exercise bike, teetotaling and slimming down. Tomorrow is another day! Lol :cheer2::Pinkbounc:laundy: :earsgirl:

So many things. I'm definitely working on finding my way back to normalcy though. I gained the "Covid 19" and have gotten rid of 12 of them. I'm also working on the root of all my issues - sitting.

I sit because I don't go out much.
I sit to watch tv because I'm bored
I sit to use the computer to connect to people
I sit because with no entertaining my house doesn't need much attention
I sit because my part time job where I was active the whole time disappeared with Covid.
I sit because I'm not motivated by being in shape for my next vacation
I sit because my caregiving duties were greatly reduced due to visiting restrictions (now lifted - yay!)
I sit because I got burnt out on my "pandemic projects" of cleaning and painting, etc. after the first few months

Maybe I should say "I sat" because I'm working on it.

My half hour walk wasn't enough to combat the sitting. I'm lengthening my walks, adding more stretching and some resistance work and working on standing and moving around more during the rest of the day.

Last edited:
I haven't worn pants with any kind of structure since mid-March.

Yes, this! For me, it even reached the point of investing in leggings with pockets. I never knew there was such a thing until COVID. Now, I've tried enough to choose a favorite brand of leggings with pockets - Threads 4 Thought. Whenever I return to WDW, I know what I'm packing.

Drinking and eating too much. I've always loved the gym, and ours has stayed open, so that's my saving grace. With everything else closed, including church, I too have been living in leggings. Jeans and corduroys make me more accountable.

Aside from the sitting and the snacking, my big one is cursing. I curse way more than I used to, and sometimes even slip in front of the kid.

I live alone and have taken to swearing at almost everything. I must change that habit before I get senile and become one of those old people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter