Bad habits you've developed during Corona Virus?

Watching too much telly
Too many snacks.
These are mine as well. It's just too easy to pick up treats when I'm shopping "to cheer the boys up".

Exercise went out the window.
I'm actually doing better about exercising, because we have a treadmill and I had time to really cement it into my routine. But DH would say the same as you. He hates the treadmill and misses classes at the gym.

Struggling to stay on task when working from home. Definitely not been doing as much exercise as the gyms are still shut. Have been getting a walk each day though...

I can't think of any.
I've lost weight since it is easier to eat healthy when working from home. When I pack a healthy salad and take it to work it is a mess by lunch time. I can fix it fresh and eat it right away at home.
I'm saving money eating a home.
I'm still buying two meals a week from local restaurants, just bringing home, where I am more inclined not to eat the whole meal, but to have leftovers for lunch.
I've sharply reduced my carbon footprint by not commuting in my car to work 26 miles a day.
I'm saving $80 a month on gasoline.

The bad, too many Americans think efforts to stop the spread of the pandemic impose on their rights. What about the rights of the 524,000 Americans who have lost their lives so for?

These are mine as well. It's just too easy to pick up treats when I'm shopping "to cheer the boys up".

I'm actually doing better about exercising, because we have a treadmill and I had time to really cement it into my routine. But DH would say the same as you. He hates the treadmill and misses classes at the gym.
Been doing better since I gave up red meat for Lent. I cheat ever once in a while but noticed that I feel less bloated and more apt to work out or at least have the will to do so when sticking to veggies and fish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter