Badges we all need...

Muldey,
when dd was little (3 years old) we had the grocery store shirt. It said " I'm not spoiled I'm autistic!" boy did that shut people up!

mbb said:
It's all yours, hon!!:teeth:
Enjoy!! LOL!

:sunny:
yeah, I don't think I want to compete for the poop badge.

I probably have the raw egg badge, though. One time, DD wanted scrambled eggs. I told her I would make them after I went to the bathroom. I should have made the eggs first. When I came out, DD had gotten out a frying pan and had managed to crack several eggs into the pan, several were in the pan not cracked, one was on the floor and one was on her lap.
Eggs are not easy to clean up, but I prefer eggs to poop though.

*heh* I think you have my poop story beaten! We have dubbed our little guy (DS 3 1/2 HFASD) "Poocaso." He's only done it a couple of times, but UGH!
Last time he did it was just last week. I walk upstairs to roust him from his nap and this scent wafted down the hallway... I open the door to find a mostly nekkid lad lying on his bed fast asleep. his legs were brown from the hips down, but his butt, oddly, was pretty clean, that's when i saw the wadded up pile of diaper wipes next to him. His hands were splotchily covered in gunk (oh did i have to trim and clean his nails but good and he HATES that!). The beige berber carpet, oh, I still have nightmares about that! Anyways, we took a few pics for the scrapbook (maybe) and got to cleaning up. DS wasn't happy. Older DS (6) came through like a trooper! He helped Daddy clean the carpet while I cleaned the little guy!
So, I think my DS should get a "Helper Badge."

Oh, and when went out to lunch last week my older DS calmly explained to our waitress when younger DS was fussing that it was ok "Vinny's got issues, but Mommy can handle them."

Sara

minkydog said:
I won the Biggest Pile of Poop badge! My DS18 was supposed to be watching DS10 while I went to the Doctor to see about my knee(torn ACL last week--is there a badge for that? It hurts...) I suspect DS18 fell asleep and let DS10 do whatever he wanted, which turned out to be pooping in his pants and painting with it. :eek: When I got home the whole house reeked and DS10 left a muddy trail from the kitchen to the bathroom, where I stripped him off and hosed him down. DS18 has since made himself scarce. :rolleyes2 Probably a good thing...

Brightsy said:
....... my older DS calmly explained to our waitress when younger DS was fussing that it was ok "Vinny's got issues, but Mommy can handle them."

Sara

THAT is my smile for today!! :teeth: :teeth:

Too funny!!:)...and yep, I 'd take the eggs too;)

:sunny:

Brightsy... I open the door to find a mostly nekkid lad lying on his bed fast asleep. his legs were brown from the hips down said:
Awww, he was trying to clean himself up. That's so sweet.

Well, mine just got better. While I was gone to get an MRI for my knee, DD12 was taking care of DS10. She gave him a snack of blue jello which he promptly threw up all over the couch. I called DS18 and he came home from hanging out with his buds to help her clean him up. By the time I got home, the two of them had it all under control, the couch cleaned and their little bro in the shower(the buds were all in the basement playing PS2 :rotfl:DS18 brought them with him ). I think they should get their Selfless Personal Assistant's badges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter