Bahama Dreamin' Feb 27 2017

Hi Everyone! Just want to say THANKS! for all the FE gifts, they were all really great!!:thanks:

I hope everyone had a great cruise and are not suffering too much from post-Disney Cruise Syndrome!:sad:

Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts! I hope ours were enjoyed! The boys looked forward to waking up and coming back to our room to see what special gifts were left. It actually was the highlight of the trip for them!! They also enjoyed our late night walking around to deliver gifts!

I have several silicon wristbands left. If anyone interested in more, just PM me.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the gifts! We were so impressed with them all! I can't even mention everything, but my children tell everyone about the bags, treats, toys, tissue holders, bottles, sand kit, ice cream kit, and games! Everything was so thoughtful! I love the parent gifts, and I use several every day.

I hope some kids were able to do the pin trading on the last night and use the glow sticks at a party! I can't wait for our next cruise - you all have given us such great ideas!!!

I wish we'd met up on the ship - it really went by fast, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter