• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Bahama Dreamin' Feb 27 2017

Hi All,

Unfortunately I will not be sailing with you guys, I had to move our reservation to the following week.

Have a wonderful cruise :)

M

I have 2 cabins that would love to sign up.
10096 - Laurie, Tony, Ashley 17, Kage 5

10094 - Danielle, Nate, Kaitlyn 8, Aria 3

Could you also send me the FB page?
Thank you!

I have 2 cabins that would love to sign up.
10096 - Laurie, Tony, Ashley 17, Kage 5

10094 - Danielle, Nate, Kaitlyn 8, Aria 3

Could you also send me the FB page?
Thank you!
:welcome: Welcome Ninja767!! I sent you a PM....

Last edited:
So how do I add another stateroom, My parents wanted to come with us. It is also their first Disney Cruise!
Stateroom 10050
Nana Diana and Grandpa Jim
And also the FB group? I would like to know about that.

So how do I add another stateroom, My parents wanted to come with us. It is also their first Disney Cruise!
Stateroom 10050
Nana Diana and Grandpa Jim
And also the FB group? I would like to know about that.

That's AWESOME that your parents are going as well!! I'll add their cabin to the cruise list on the first post. There is a FB group, but I can't provide a link here, the admins will delete the post. Just do a search on FB groups for our ship and sailing date.

Cheers!
Eric

Hey! We would love to be added to a FE group! We are in cabin #8602. My husband and I have 3 girls. (3, 6 and 8). What do we need to do to be added to a group?!

Is there still room in the FE group? Would live to join. We are sailing to celebrate crossing the finish line at the Princess Half! I'm running the glass slipper chalange and Claire is running the 10k. The whole fam will run the 5k here's our info if there is still room

Oetker Fam rm 9590
Jessica & Joe
Claire (girl) will be 11
Reece (boy) will be 9

Is there still room in the FE group? Would live to join. We are sailing to celebrate crossing the finish line at the Princess Half! I'm running the glass slipper chalange and Claire is running the 10k. The whole fam will run the 5k here's our info if there is still room

Oetker Fam rm 9590
Jessica & Joe
Claire (girl) will be 11
Reece (boy) will be 9

:welcome: Welcome Oetker Family! I'll add your info to the first post! You can keep an eye on the latest development there. I suspect this thread will get more active as we get nearer to our sailing date. Is this your first Disney cruise?

I used to enjoy running in high school (x-country, long distance track), but then I got shin splints really bad. I tried to pick it back up a few years ago thinking its been so long that the earlier injuries wouldn't be a factor, but within a few weeks the shin splints re-appeared. :crutches: Oh well.

Are you planning on participating in the Castaway 5K as well?

Cheers!
Eric

:welcome: Welcome Oetker Family! I'll add your info to the first post! You can keep an eye on the latest development there. I suspect this thread will get more active as we get nearer to our sailing date. Is this your first Disney cruise?

I used to enjoy running in high school (x-country, long distance track), but then I got shin splints really bad. I tried to pick it back up a few years ago thinking its been so long that the earlier injuries wouldn't be a factor, but within a few weeks the shin splints re-appeared. :crutches: Oh well.

Are you planning on participating in the Castaway 5K as well?

Cheers!
Eric
We are planning on the Castaway 5K! We did the race when we cruised this last February and my kids ran ahead and I walked. My goal is to run the whole time this time but who knows after doing the princess GSC I might need to walk to recover Thanks for the add

:cheer2::welcome:Welcome to the Feb 27 2017 Dream 4N Cruise thread.:welcome:

Its a pretty short cruise, but maybe we can throw together some FE groups. We have only participated in a FE group on our last cruise and it was pretty fun. I've perused some of the other 4N Dream cruise threads and FE groups don't seem as popular, so we'll just have to see how many people are interested, but I'd like to keep the FE groups to 11 cabins or family groups each.

On this cruise will be my DW, Colleen, and her father Bob, and myself. Also cruising with us is our DS Andrew and his DW Delilah and their DS(4) Aiden. For everyone except Colleen and I it is their FIRST Disney cruise; we are very excited for them!

If you are interested in a FE group, please list your groups names, ages, cabin #, if you know it, and any celebrations. I will post all updates on this post.

Cheers! Eric

CRUISERS ON THIS THREAD
(in order of joining)

OldPyrate - Cabin #5536: DH Eric, DW Colleen, Colleen's father Bob (Bob's 1st Disney Cruise)
-------------- Cabin #5534: DH Andrew, DW Delilah, DS4 Aiden: First Disney Cruise!
pcinderella409 - Cabin # : DW, DH, DD4 Charlotte, DS2.5 Leo
Princess MJP - Cabin #8684: DW Linda, DH John
------------------ Cabin #8670: DW Amy, DH Nate, DD1 Allie
------------------ Cabin #8672 DD11 Mia, DD10 Lexi, DS7 CJ
Jschuessler - Cabin #10104: DH Stan, DW Jamie, DS14 Gavin, DD7 Aubree, DD5 Alivia
Newmommy21 - Cabin #8591: DW, DH, DD3 Ella
--------------------- Cabin #8506: Papa, Mimi
Ltwombly - Cabin #, DW, DH Sean, DS10 Taylor, DS9 Evan, DS4 Seth: First Disney Cruise!
AlAggers - Cabin #10054: DW Amanda, DH Matt, DD9 Lizzy: First Disney Cruise!
------------- Cabin #10050: Nana Diana & Grandpa Jim: First Disney Cruise!
Ninja 767 - Cabin #10096: Laurie, Tony, Ashley(17), Kage (5)
-------------- Cabin #10094: Danielle, Nate, Kaitlyn 8, Aria 3
DisAwesome - Cabin #9590: DW Jessica, DH Joe, DD11 Claire, DS9 Reece
---------------
Snowy - Cabin #8516 David, Denise, DD11 Claire

:cool1:party:CELEBRATIONSparty::cool1:

OldPyrate - DH Andrew's 30th Birthday! :bday:
Jschuessler - DH Stan & DW Jamie - Castaway Cayy 2nd Anniversary!; DD5 Alivia's 5th Birthday!:bday:

Newmommy21 - DD3 Ella's 3rd Birthday!:bday:
AlAggers - DD9 Lizzy's 9th Birthday!:bday:
DisAwesome - finishing Princess Half Marathon before cruise!:cheer2:

Snowy - 1st Cruise

:tinker:FE Gift Exchangepixiedust:

Oswald FE Group

(Cabin #, DISname, Participant names, Kid's ages at cruise time)

5536 - OldPyrate - DH Eric, DW Colleen, Bob (Colleen's Dad)
8670 - PrincessMJP Cabin #1 - DW Amy, DH Nate, DD1 Allie
8672 - PrincessMJP Cabin #2 - DD11 Mia, DD10 Lexi, DS7 CJ
8684 - PrincessMJP Cabin #3 - DW Linda, DH John
8591 - Newmommy21 Cabin #1 - DH, DW, DD3 Ella
8506 - Newmommy21 Cabin #2 - Papa, Mimi
10054 - AlAggers Cabin #1 - DW Amanda, DH Matt, DW9 Lizzy
10050 - AlAggers Cabin #2 - Nana Diana & Grandpa Jim
9590 - DisAwesome - DW Jessica, DH Joe, DD11 Claire, DS9 Reese
8516 -- Snowy- DH David, DW Denise, DD11 Claire

:cheer2::welcome:Welcome to the Feb 27 2017 Dream 4N Cruise thread.:welcome:

Its a pretty short cruise, but maybe we can throw together some FE groups. We have only participated in a FE group on our last cruise and it was pretty fun. I've perused some of the other 4N Dream cruise threads and FE groups don't seem as popular, so we'll just have to see how many people are interested, but I'd like to keep the FE groups to 11 cabins or family groups each.

On this cruise will be my DW, Colleen, and her father Bob, and myself. Also cruising with us is our DS Andrew and his DW Delilah and their DS(4) Aiden. For everyone except Colleen and I it is their FIRST Disney cruise; we are very excited for them!

If you are interested in a FE group, please list your groups names, ages, cabin #, if you know it, and any celebrations. I will post all updates on this post.

Cheers! Eric

CRUISERS ON THIS THREAD
(in order of joining)

OldPyrate - Cabin #5536: DH Eric, DW Colleen, Colleen's father Bob (Bob's 1st Disney Cruise)
-------------- Cabin #5534: DH Andrew, DW Delilah, DS4 Aiden: First Disney Cruise!
pcinderella409 - Cabin # : DW, DH, DD4 Charlotte, DS2.5 Leo
Princess MJP - Cabin #8684: DW Linda, DH John
------------------ Cabin #8670: DW Amy, DH Nate, DD1 Allie
------------------ Cabin #8672 DD11 Mia, DD10 Lexi, DS7 CJ
Jschuessler - Cabin #10104: DH Stan, DW Jamie, DS14 Gavin, DD7 Aubree, DD5 Alivia
Newmommy21 - Cabin #8591: DW, DH, DD3 Ella
--------------------- Cabin #8506: Papa, Mimi
Ltwombly - Cabin #, DW, DH Sean, DS10 Taylor, DS9 Evan, DS4 Seth: First Disney Cruise!
AlAggers - Cabin #10054: DW Amanda, DH Matt, DD9 Lizzy: First Disney Cruise!
------------- Cabin #10050: Nana Diana & Grandpa Jim: First Disney Cruise!
Ninja 767 - Cabin #10096: Laurie, Tony, Ashley(17), Kage (5)
-------------- Cabin #10094: Danielle, Nate, Kaitlyn 8, Aria 3
DisAwesome - Cabin #9590: DW Jessica, DH Joe, DD11 Claire, DS9 Reece

:cool1:party:CELEBRATIONSparty::cool1:

OldPyrate - DH Andrew's 30th Birthday! :bday:
Jschuessler - DH Stan & DW Jamie - Castaway Cayy 2nd Anniversary!; DD5 Alivia's 5th Birthday!:bday:

Newmommy21 - DD3 Ella's 3rd Birthday!:bday:
AlAggers - DD9 Lizzy's 9th Birthday!:bday:
DisAwesome - finishing Princess Half Marathon before cruise!:cheer2:

:tinker:FE Gift Exchangepixiedust:

Oswald FE Group

(Cabin #, DISname, Participant names, Kid's ages at cruise time)

5536 - OldPyrate - DH Eric, DW Colleen, Bob (Colleen's Dad)
8670 - PrincessMJP Cabin #1 - DW Amy, DH Nate, DD1 Allie
8672 - PrincessMJP Cabin #2 - DD11 Mia, DD10 Lexi, DS7 CJ
8684 - PrincessMJP Cabin #3 - DW Linda, DH John
8591 - Newmommy21 Cabin #1 - DH, DW, DD3 Ella
8506 - Newmommy21 Cabin #2 - Papa, Mimi
10054 - AlAggers Cabin #1 - DW Amanda, DH Matt, DW9 Lizzy
10050 - AlAggers Cabin #2 - Nana Diana & Grandpa Jim
9590 - DisAwesome - DW Jessica, DH Joe, DD11 Claire, DS9 Reese

8516 - Snowy - David, Denise DD 11 Claire

8516 - Snowy - David, Denise DD 11 Claire
:welcome: Welcome Snowy1 and Family! I'll add your info to the first post! Keep an eye on the first post for any updates! Are you celebrating anything? or just going on an awesome cruise:cool1:

Cheers!
Eric

Last edited:
I hope everyone in the USA has a great Independence Day weekend! :drinking1party:

Only 239 days until we sail!!:cool1::boat:

Cruise PIF, airline tickets purchased, and passports ordered!! All that's left is to gather FE stuff...and go Cruising! :boat:

Only 220 days to go!!!:jumping1:

So can you take my family off the fe list. we have to cancel our cruise, my dad has cancer. :( he is getting treatment during the time of the cruise.

So can you take my family off the fe list. we have to cancel our cruise, my dad has cancer. :( he is getting treatment during the time of the cruise.
Oh my gosh! Lotsa prayers for your Dad and your family, so sorry this has happened to your Dad. Take care and God Bless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter