Banked Points?

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
If you book a trip with banked points and then cancel the trip where do those points returned to?

Banking is a final transaction and other than the small extension for banked 2018 points, no other changes were made,

So, they expire at the end of the UY in which they were banked. While they are waiving holding right now, once normal rules apply, be sure to cancel at least 31 days or more so they don’t have the further restrictions.

I just cancelled a October reservation and they are moving 45 banked points back into 2020. Said it would take 14 days to be completed. I have a December use year.

I just cancelled a October reservation and they are moving 45 banked points back into 2020. Said it would take 14 days to be completed. I have a December use year.

Do you mean borrowed points?

I have 2018 points (banked into 2019) that we will lose. We also have Dec. use year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter