Banking points.

Princesspixi

Mouseketeer
Probably dumb question, but last time I messed it up. We have a December use year. I need to book for marathon weekend next January. So, I need to bank my points since it’s next year right? Thanks

Dec points need to be used by Nov 30. If you desire a reservation in the following Jan, yes, you need to bank before you book and prior to the banking deadline.

Probably dumb question, but last time I messed it up. We have a December use year. I need to book for marathon weekend next January. So, I need to bank my points since it’s next year right? Thanks
Your trip will fall within your 2023 UY. Points good for the trip are banked 2022 UY, current 2023 UY and browed 2024 UY.

If you want to use points from your Dec '22 UY then yes you have to bank. If you want to use points from your Dec '23 UY then you don't have to bank.

It does not matter when you are booking the trip, what matters is what UY the actual trip falls within.

If you want to use points from your Dec '22 UY then yes you have to bank. If you want to use points from your Dec '23 UY then you don't have to bank.

It does not matter when you are booking the trip, what matters is what UY the actual trip falls within.
Thanks, like I said I messed it up last time which was a few years ago. We typically book for the same use year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter