Bar Crawl

VaBchGrown

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have an already establishes bar crawl list/plan that they can share for outside the parks such as monorail or DS or really anywhere on property. Im open to fun ideas if you’ve done something unique.

Thank you!

I did a monorail crawl...started at Trader Sams, then monorail to Grand Floridian and hit enchanted rose. Monorail to MK, boat to Wilderness Lodge for Territory Lounge. Boat to Contemporary and up to Cali Grill for drinks/dinner. I believe a skyliner crawl would be a good option for something different outside the parks.

We have a plan for an upcoming trip to do the monorail crawl at MK resorts. We're staying at CR but we're going to start at WL, then boat it to MK, hop on the monorail to GF & PR and then back to CR.

Monorail, usually starting at Contemporary. I don't bother with Trader Sam's unless it's the patio. These days it seems to take hours to get inside.

Steakhouse 71, Tambu Lounge or TS patio, Enchanted Rose, maybe Citricos bar.

Skyliner Crawl have only gone from Studios to Banana Cabana (CBR), Bar Riva at Riviera, and Abracadabar (which is just off the Epcot stop at Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter