• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBB 2017 Hairstyles

I copied this straight from the Disney world site, I noticed it went up 10.00 since I booked our appt.

The Crown Package
(starting at $64.95 plus tax)

• Hairstyling
  • Shimmering make-up, face gem
  • Princess sash and cinch sack
  • Nail polish
The Courtyard Package (starting at $109.95 plus tax)

• Hairstyling
  • Shimmering make-up, face gem
  • Princess sash and cinch sack
  • Nail polish
  • Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique T-shirt
  • Trendy tutu
The Castle Package (starting at $199.95 plus tax)

• Hairstyling
  • Shimmering make-up and face gem
  • Princess necklace, sash and cinch sack
  • Nail polish
  • Disney Princess gown of your choice (shoes not included)
  • Wand
  • Crown
The Knight Package ($19.95 plus tax)

• Hairstyling with gel
  • Mighty sword and shield
  • Confetti
The Deluxe Knight Package ($79.95 plus tax)

• Prince Costume
  • Hairstyling with gel
  • Mighty sword and shield
  • Confetti
Thanks. These are the same packages as last November, just different hairstyles now:(

I think last year they offered a special Minnie Halloween option? Does anyone know if they will be offering it this year?

I saw quite a few of those on kids last week and they were really cute. I would totally take DGD back for one of those.

For sure - I've been holding onto DD's BBB appt on our 9/24 party night in case she changed her mind - and this may very well be what changes it, as she's beyond that skin stretching hair updo. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter